Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor, F-22 Program
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor, F-22 Program
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
Our products play an important role in the national security of the United States and more than 70 other countries, ensuring peace and stability around the world. Highly trained and specialized personnel and facilities are key to the company's unrivaled success in the aeronautics industry. Our workforce of more than 25,000 has pre-eminent expertise in advanced aircraft design and production, modification and support, stealth technology and systems integration.
Join the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Team as an Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor on our F-22 Aircraft Program at our Hickam AFB, Hawaii facility! This position requires demonstrated proficiencies in supervisory or management areas, designated to assist the Senior Site Representative (SSR) and will be responsible for the production, modification, quality of work, and safety procedures of assigned work shift.
• Responsible for the analysis of the daily workload and task requirements for the aircraft. Assignment of the appropriate technicians to complete work card tasks. Reviews, analyzes, plans, and documents the completion of the workload for that assigned aircraft utilizing the management product.
• Assists and guides others in developing daily maintenance plans and ensures performance of those plans.
• Evaluates personnel, including verification of skills, training and experience. Oversees on-going maintenance actions, procedures, equipment and facilities.
• Ensures all aircraft maintenance is completed using the current applicable technical data. Manages and reviews the aircraft workbook documents, ensuring accuracy and completion on a daily basis.
• Reviews maintenance documents, aircraft inspection records, notes, recurring discrepancies and trends and initiates appropriate corrective actions.
• Performs budget, schedule, and resource analysis and reports results to the SSR.
• Manages and organizes the distribution for use of support equipment, to include powered support equipment and non-powered equipment equally to support production requirements. Ensures technicians are trained and current on the use of equipment.
• Coordinates with Field Support Engineer to initiate and review appropriate quality deficiency reports, ensuring they are accurate, clear, concise and comprehensive. Conduct safety inspections and provide safety related training to the assigned technicians.
Must possess at minimum an Interim Secret Security Clearance. Must be able to obtain a Final Secret Security Clearance. Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
The following Basic Qualifications are skills that a candidate must possess to be considered for this position:
• At least 1 year of experience with Fighter aircraft maintenance.
• Demonstrated proficiencies in supervisory or management areas.
• Knowledge and application of Quality Assurance practices.
• Application of aircraft inspection and verification/validation techniques.
•Experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings and specifications.
• Experience planning work and using aircraft work instructions.
• Experience with aircraft structures, systems, and/or aircraft coatings applications, specifications, and inspection criteria.
• Proficiency in writing nonconformance documents.
• FOD and Tool Control processes experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• In-depth knowledge of F-22 aircraft structures and/or systems
• In-depth knowledge of F-22 Coatings applications, specifications, and inspection criteria.
• Integrated Maintenance Information Systems (IMIS) experience
• Knowledge of AS9100 Quality Management System Requirements.
• Excellent teaming skills
• Ability to work independently and without direct supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: The work associated with this position will be performed at the designated Lockheed Martin facility. Situational telecommuting may be considered and authorized at the discretion of your leader and based upon the role.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: Non- standard 40 hour work week as assigned by leaderSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: YesCareer Area: Management Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.