Electronics Engineer, Design, Test, Integration, Missiles
Hill Air Force Base, Utah
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Electronics Engineer, Design, Test, Integration, Missiles
Hill Air Force Base, Utah
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description:Take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Ogden Utah!
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space!
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Ready to Support the Air Force Strategic Missions?
Come join Lockheed's Advanced Strategic Programs. This group of diverse engineers has a long history of supporting the Air Force mission reaching back to the 1960's. Today's challenge is to support the modernization of the Minuteman Weapon System by crafting, building, testing and deploying new Reentry Systems and Ground Equipment that will enable the new system to perform for many years to come. We need your expertise to deliver amazing new technologies to our customers while maintaining the technical requirements of strategic deterrence.
Our Weapon System Integration Contract (WSIC) is seeking engineering support within the Integrated Test Team Subgroup (ITT SG) for the US Air Force (USAF) Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) MK21 Reentry Vehicle (RV) Fuze Modernization Program. The Mk21 Fuze Modernization Program includes replacement of the current Mk21 Fuze to meet warfighter requirements and maintain current nuclear capabilities.
As an Electronics Integration Engineer you will:
• Provide Engineering support to the Integrated Test Team SG.
• Work with subcontractor (Boeing) to maintain and calibrate the Integration Test Bed (ITB) at the subcontractor facility.
• Perform/Support all WSIC ground test events as a part of the ITT team.
• Troubleshoot and remedy equipment failures as needed.
• Review an analyze test data from ground testing.
• Support efforts to upgrade ITB equipment from manual test set to software-controlled system.
• Perform telemetry de-commutation and processing for MK21 Reentry Vehicle.
• Work with ITB SMEs to develop expertise in total operation of the ITB system.
• Review and prepare ITT documents as required.
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
• 2 - 5 years of professional experience for this role.
• Willing and able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance, thus US Citizenship is required.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Bachelor of Science or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to perform technical analysis of test data.
• Self-starter with limited oversight needed to complete tasks.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
• Hardware, Radio Frequency, and/or Software experience.
• Active secret Clearance.
• Experience with LabView.
• ICBM acquisition experience.
• Experience troubleshooting hardware.
• Familiarity with Zuken and P-spice. Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday offSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Electronics Engineering Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.