At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:GVS was first deployed in 2006 and became a Program of Record in 2008. The program’s mission is to provide visualization services that facilitate access to GEOINT data and products in an online, on-demand environment to agencies across the Federal Government. The GVS suite of services are provided to the community in various formats to allow integration across a wide variety of client technologies and applications. GVS also provides applications that can be used to visualize GEOINT as well as additional utilities & technologies that aid in visualization.
Located in South Korea, our Field Service Representatives (FSR) work directly with military and intelligence analysts to enhance geospatial capabilities and plugins. Help GVS improve their common operating picture and expand your technical skills all while living abroad.
Why Lockheed Martin:
At Lockheed Martin Aeronautics we value your unique skills and expertise and we aim to give back continuously by offering a wide variety of benefits and amenities to help our employees live flexible, healthy, and fulfilling lives at and outside of work. Some of our team’s favorite perks include:
• The promotion of Work/Life Balance
• A competitive 401(k) match and bonus
• Comprehensive Benefits including Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
• Long-term stability
• A receptive and inclusive culture focused on career development with tuition assistance and mentoring opportunities
• As an extra benefit, upon selection, the candidate will receive details of an additional benefits package associated with this international assignment
As a FSR embedded into our customer’s team, you will directly provide technical assistance to the on-site customer. Deploying from your current location, this opportunity allows you to partner intimately with our team and customer as you provide critical technical advice, training, and user support.
A Day in the Life:
Joining our GVS team, you will augment the United States Forces Korea (USFK) Geospatial-Intelligence Visualization Services (GVS) team embedded with the our customer in South Korea. You will be supported by our team of engineering professionals, based out of Herndon, VA, all working together to provide geospatial and analytic tools. Beyond that, you will experience living in a beautiful country known for its amazingly safe environment, comprehensive education at a local, international foreign school, high-tech lifestyle, and welcoming culture.
As an experience professional, you will be relied on for your domain and technical knowledge to ensure the operational environments run smoothly overall and recommend technical solutions to our users.
Beyond that, you will also support:
• System administration and troubleshooting
• Software deployments and upgrades
• Hardware configuration and maintenance
• GEOINT data management
• Web application development
• Geospatial content development
• User engagement (meetings, trainings and demonstrations, and incorporation of feedback)
• Provide weekly status back to GVS program leadership and customer leadership
You are dependable and well respected by your customer. With a strong sense of ownership, you are at your best when sought after as a SME and trusted advisor in your craft.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 1.1 million hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
As an extra benefit, upon selection, the candidate will receive details of an additional benefits package associated with this international assignment
• Must have a TS/SCI clearance to start
• Must be open to relocating to Korea with the ability to obtain a Korean VISA
• Intimate knowledge of Linux and Linux system administration
• Ability to work effectively within a team and across multiple engineering functions (Development, Systems Engineering, DevOps)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Acceptable degree programs will include science and technology related programs such as Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics , Mathematics or equivalent years of experience
The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• Bash scripting experience
• Auto mated software deployments
• Geospatial software such as ArcGIS, TileServer, Geoserver, Cesium
• Front End Development
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience
• Security patching
• Security + certification
• Experience with military or government programs Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: TS/SCI Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday off Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Information Technology Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.