Warehouse ManagerApply Now Job ID: 526407BR Date posted: Jun. 15, 2020 City: GreenvilleState: South Carolina
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
Our products play an important role in the national security of the United States and more than 70 other countries, ensuring peace and stability around the world. Highly trained and specialized personnel and facilities are key to the company's unrivaled success in the aeronautics industry. Our workforce of more than 25,000 has pre-eminent expertise in advanced aircraft design and production, modification and support, stealth technology and systems integration.
Join our Lockheed Martin Aeronautics team as a Warehouse Manager for our Greenville, South Carolina facility!
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, and shipping operations.
• Manage order picking, kitting and delivery activities supporting aircraft sustainment and production lines.
• Develop material point of use presentation strategies for aircraft maintenance and production lines
• Achieve required performance service levels assuring internal customer delivery expectations are achieved.
• Implement and conduct physical counts of products and reconcile data for maintaining inventory accuracy.
• Recruit, hire, train and lead warehouse and material handling personnel. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. May be required to work varied work schedules as needed.
• Must be a United States citizen.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
The following Basic Qualifications are those skills that a candidate must possess to be considered for this position:
•Bachelor's degree with 5 years managing a Warehouse.
• Strong proven leader with experience managing and motivating hourly work force
• Proficient with inventory control and warehouse best practices
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) business systems experience
The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management
• Military or Aerospace background
• American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) Certification - Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) or Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
• Background setting up flow centers and/or supporting start-up of a value stream.
• Knowledge of packaging and material presentation strategies.
• Lean Implementation experience
• SAP knowledge
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Material and DistributionType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: no Shift: First Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.