Field Support LeadApply Now Job ID: 534031BR Date posted: Aug. 14, 2020 City: GreenvilleState: South Carolina
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
Join the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics team to lead the operational aspects of The Field Operations Resource Center for Employees (FORCE). Assisting with onboarding and integrating new employees assigned/ transitioning to the Aeronautics Field Support (AFS)Team both domestic and internationally. Supporting the daily Business Rhythms of the Operations Organization in the areas of On-boarding, travel, payroll, training and IT. This position will be under the guidance of the AFS Field Support Manager. Responsibilities include:
• Lead the development, communication, implementation and maintenance of all aspects of domestic assignments, policies and procedures
• Assist with subordinate employee recruitment, development, work assignments, and identify recognition recommendations to the Field Support Manager
• Identify, Lead and implement activities and initiatives of the FORCE team
• Focus on enhancing customer experience
• Supervise support activities on behalf of team members ensuring that issues are tracked and monitored for any noticeable trends/ issues.
• Responsible for producing project deliverables as assigned by Operations Manager
• Track metrics of the team’s support activities to ensure continuous improvement opportunities are properly identified and focused in their implementation.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
The following Basic Qualification are the skills that you must possess to be considered for this position:
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college
• Related experience must include:
• Minimum of six (6) years of customer interface experience
• Experience defining and implementing policies
• Demonstrated experience identifying and leading process improvement initiatives
• Strong Microsoft Office capabilities especially Microsoft Excel
The following Desired Skills are not required, but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• Bachelors degree in human resources management, finance, business, or related field preferred
• Strong analytical and research skills, good communication and interpersonal relationship abilities
• Experience in Concur Expense reporting
• Experience in Autotime/ Tempo labor recording system
• An ability to interact at all levels and with a diverse group of businesses and functions
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Program PlanningType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: no Shift: First Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.