Field Support Integration LeadApply Now Job ID: 527652BR Date posted: May. 29, 2020 City: GreenvilleState: South Carolina
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
Our customers include both the U.S. Military and international governments and organizations. Our global reach and technical depth offer an endless amount of opportunities for up and coming ambitious candidates seeking a place to make their mark – or for seasoned professionals seeking their next career challenge. Join us and see where your Lockheed Martin Aeronautics journey will take you!
Enjoy your new career as you lead the operational aspects of all expatriate assignments (short term and long term) and domestic assignments requiring additional compensation as well as teams transitioning into Aeronautics Field Sustainment (AFS) from other Business units. This position will perform under the guidance of the (AFS) Field Support Manager. Other responsibilities include:
• Lead the development, communication, implementation and maintenance of all human capital aspects of international and domestic assignments, policies and procedures.
• Assist with subordinate employee recruitment, development, work assignments, and identify recognition recommendation to the Field Support Manager.
• Lead and help expatriates with international assignments through coordinating, developing, and/or managing some or all of the following: tax equalization, visa coordination, benefits coordination, housing and compensation packages. May also coordinate with relocation firms, outside vendors, and government and international agencies.
• Identify, Lead and Implement activities and initiatives of the team
• Develop and support policies and procedures as it relates to assignments.
• Track metrics of the team’s support activities to ensure continuous improvement opportunities are properly identified and focused in their implementation.
Understand and coordinate with Program, Human Resources, Operations, Finance, Compliance and Global Mobility functions.
• Support monthly Program Managers Reviews in scheduling and oversight
• Handle the deployment responsibilities for AFS, ensuring AFS employees are safely, compliantly and efficiently deployed to over 60 locations across the globe.
Coordinates the end-to-end process for assignments (long-term and short-term), which includes:
• Assisting in developing specific individual assignment packages or cost projections
• Creating the individual assignment letters
• Initiating support for tax and immigration process with outside vendors
• Initiating assignee’s enrollment in the International Benefits Programs
• Supporting Proposal efforts in the development of cost estimates for expatriates
• Maintaining assignment related data and prepares reports for data analyses, presentations and audits
• Providing input into recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the AFS Field Support Program
• Must be a United States citizen or authorized to work in the United States.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
The following Basic Qualification are the skills that you must possess to be considered for this position:
Minimum of eight (8) years in the following skill sets:
• Customer interface experience
• Experience defining and implementing policies
• Demonstrated experience identifying and leading process improvement initiatives
• Experience developing Assignment packages or cost projections
• Strong Microsoft Office skills - Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint emphasized
The following Desired Skills are not required, but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Human Resources, Finance or Business
• Strong analytical and research skills, good communication and interpersonal relationship abilities
• Global Relocation Vendor experience
• Immigration experience
• Experience interacting at all levels and with a diverse group of businesses and functions
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Program PlanningClearance Level: NoneType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: noWork Schedule: Flex 9/80 A: (Autotime System)Shift: First Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.