Aircraft Sustainment SupervisorApply Now Job ID: 528168BR Date posted: May. 28, 2020 City: GreenvilleState: South Carolina
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
At Lockheed Martin, The Flight Line is the Center of Gravity™ – it’s where we are delivering integrated sustainment capabilities to ensure our customers’ aircraft are mission ready anytime and anywhere. Because minutes matter, Lockheed Martin’s operations centers and sustainment staff partner closely with the customer to solve new challenges and meet the needs of the flight line.
This leadership position is responsible for oversight and management of Flight line Aircraft Repair and Modification team in Greenville, South Carolina.
• Labor recording, Tool/FOD control, 6S and internal/external audits. Develop and communicate crew plans to meet cost and schedule requirements. Suggest and support process improvement initiatives.
• Responsible for achieving target zero safety metrics.
• Communicate and collaborate with internal and external groups frequently. Energize team members, actively practice Culture of Accountability (COA) and hold each accountable for performance.
• Must be a US citizen to be considered for this position.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
The following Basic Qualifications are skills that are required:
- 6 years Aircraft Maintenance, Modification, and Repair experience.
- At least 2 years leadership experience
- Experience creating or utilizing metrics related to aircraft performance
- MS Office experience - Excel emphasized
The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
C-130J Flight line experience
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: NoCareer Area: ManagementClearance Level: NoneType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: noWork Schedule: 9/80 A: (Autotime System)Shift: First Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.