Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) LOB Mgr/Grand Prairie, TX/4X10 wk sche
Grand Prairie, Texas
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) LOB Mgr/Grand Prairie, TX/4X10 wk sche
Grand Prairie, Texas
Description:Lockheed Martin is seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer Line of Business (SQE LOB) Manager for Grand Prairie, TX. This position is responsible for the overall health and compliance of the Precision Fires/Combat Maneuver Systems (PF/CMS) supply chain. Further, this role is accountable for the deployment of best practices and assurance of consistency for supplier selection, management of supplier risk, proactive supplier management methods, and establishing appropriate monitoring tools and metrics to ensure products continue to meet or exceed acceptable performance thresholds.
• Engagement with PF/CMS Senior Quality leadership to develop supply chain strategies, interaction with Quality and multifunctional peers to implement tactical plans, and drive working level execution
• Provide leadership and oversight to PF/CMS Supplier Quality team ensuring successful build and delivery of products and systems
• Provide leadership to PF/CMS Supplier Quality team to ensure implementation and adherence of quality, contractual, technical, and procedural requirements
• Engage across functional organizations to drive process improvements and efficiencies. Manage quality improvements and initiatives within the PF/CMS supply chain
• Establishes and implements departmental policy and procedures. Implement strategy and meet performance goals/objectives
• Provide and be the mentor and coach for the team to ensure talent and skill development of the Supplier Quality organization
• This position will require travel out of the assigned geographical area to suppliers supporting issue resolution
• Understanding of manufacturing maturity and readiness levels and sub-tier level controls
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
• A firm understanding of the quality management system and how it interacts with transforming business systems
• Demonstrated ability to work as a Full Spectrum Leader at all levels of the organization to drive change. Full spectrum leader: ability to shape the future, energize the team, deliver results, build effective relationships and be accountable with high integrity and ethics
• Demonstrated ability of effective communication and utilizing sound business judgment
• Proficient at root cause analysis methodologies and demonstrated experience in the development and evaluation of effective preventive/corrective action plans
• Working knowledge of AS9100/ISO-9001, AS9102
• Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
• Supplier Quality Engineering experience
• Ability to develop a vision for an organization and implement tactical actions to achieve the vision
• Risk Management and Process improvement / process control experience
• Demonstrated ability to work at all levels of the organization to identify and drive systemic root cause and corrective action utilizing quantitative, qualitative analytical data to influence key decisions
• Team leadership experience with firm understanding of Full-Spectrum Leadership principles
• Proven track record managing Quality Assurance efforts in accordance with enterprise-level command media and Program specific requirements.
• Green belt/black belt certification and demonstrated successful project completions
• Inclusive and customer focused behavior and problem-solving abilities, developing employees, building constructive partnering relationships with customers, employees, and other business units.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization with clear, concise verbal and written skills.
• Experience with source inspection, surveillance activities and special process reviews at suppliers
• Models and supports organization’s goals and vision; adapts to changing conditions; demonstrates persistence and ability to overcome obstacles.
• Ability to give, receive, and act on critical feedback.
• Excellent team working skills and the ability to work professionally with the customer.
• Experienced in Bid, Proposal and Estimating practices and development of Quality Assurance Basis of Estimates (BOE) Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration. Clearance Level: Secret Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings. Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process. Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits. Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROLRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: QA/Test and Inspection Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.