Systems Engineer (Level 3)
Fort Worth, Texas
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Systems Engineer (Level 3)
Fort Worth, Texas
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description:This new position is being created to support the 1LMX SEIT team which span multiple aspects of engineering from concept, requirement development, design, and development through manufacturing, production, test, delivery and sustainment.
The goal of 1LMX is to enable the use of common applications and tools across the entire corporation, allowing seamless digital connections between the Business Areas, and then out to suppliers, customers, and partners using an external integration hub.
As a Systems Engineer (Legacy Integration Engineer), the candidate will work with the teams developing the Requirements Development, Data Requirements, Architecture Modeling, Interface Definition, and Interface Testing to ensure the DX activities roll into the legacy programs. Working on this effort will entail regular coordination not only with Aero Engineering, but also with counterparts from the other Business Areas, across Aero’s multiple Lines of Business, and with IT and Operations organizations.
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
• Legacy Integration Systems Engineer
– Help identify and model how to roll DX activities into legacy programs
– Ensure BA DX activities integrate with legacy programs
– Spend most of effort on
o Working on Cameo models
o Defining Data elements (CDAO)
o Designing interfaces (CDAO)
o Integration testing
• Deploying to programs on short-term assignments to initiate & guide model-based systems engineering implementation
• Developing reference architectures for our key product lines for use as a basis of program architectures
• Develop best practices and conventions for the Aero modeling environment
• Exploring and implementing advanced modeling features to integrate data across functional lines
• Experience with the Systems Engineering lifecycle and implementing MBSE across hardware and software
• At least 2 years of SySML modeling experience using Cameo or MagicDraw
• Experience with other Model-Based Systems Engineering toolsets, i.e. UAF, Simulations, Metrics, and Tool Customizations
• OMG SySML Model Builder Intermediate Certification
• Program/project management experience Clearance Level: None Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Systems Engineering: Other Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.