Subcontract Management Senior Manager - Level 6Apply Now Job ID: 534036BR Date posted: Jul. 31, 2020 City: Fort WorthState: Texas
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
At Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, we're taking innovation to the next level. From designing the most advanced air vehicle to designing aircraft that defies gravity, our engineers live on the cutting edge of technology. Never have the opportunities for a technical career been so limitless.
This position will manage Major Subsystems part components, systems and commodities for the F-35 Program. Direct the organizations day-to-day operations and responsible for integrating supply chain initiatives. Ensure sourcing strategies, release plans and commodity strategies support production and sustainment for all programs. Assure adequate capabilities and capacity in supply chain. Develop, train, and promote workforce vitality. Manage procurement groups for request for proposal activity, negotiations, awards, post subcontract award - supplier performance for assigned components and commodities. Manage procurement group to meet program targets/estimates at completion, small business goals, etc. Manage and influence critical path releases of statements of work and plans to align with required schedules and supplier lead times.
A level 6 employee Typically has 20 - 30+ years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Program/project management skills
- Experience developing long-term strategies and tactical plans to achieve enterprise objectives
- Experience with subcontract cost, quality, schedule and/or technical program performance
- Experienced at identifying and building organizational talent, team building and development.
- Ability to successfully interface and interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills to handle many overlapping projects simultaneously.
-Supply Chain knowledge/integration desired
-Must be willing to travel as needed
-Demonstrated negotiations experience in a Truth in Negotiations (TINA) environment
- Experience executing lean processes and initiatives
- Experience managing procurement and/or sourcing teams
- Industry prime negotiation experience
- Experience with SAP
- Experience leading large cross functional initiatives
- Strong presentation skills and ability to address complex matters/solutions with Senior Leadership and customers
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Purchasing/Procurement/Supply ChainType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: no Shift: First Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.