Fort Worth, Texas
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Fort Worth, Texas
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics is seeking a recruiter who will attract highly skilled talent to fill key roles across the business. This person will join a fast-paced, dynamic Talent Acquisition team that experiments with new technologies and drives business decisions with data. We push for excellence each day, and do it with care and respect for each of our team members.
• Responsible for the execution of staffing and recruitment plans for assigned client organization(s).
• Provides consultation and guidance to hiring leaders, Human Resource Business Partners, candidates and employees on talent acquisition practices, processes, timelines, and outcomes.
• Provides diverse slates by sourcing and recruiting nationwide using applicable tools (e.g., CRM tools, hiring events, etc.) to find the best talent that meets business needs.
• Guides hiring managers' slating and selection decisions.
• Negotiates offers with selected candidates, provides insight into Lockheed Martin’s benefits, career paths/opportunities, and other competitive features that differentiate our company.
• Ensures successful completion of documentation and compliance with all hiring requirements through applicant tracking system (e.g., Brassring or other ATS systems).
• Represents the company in various internal and external hiring forums, as well as with professional associations, diversity groups, and community service groups as needed.
• Maintains ongoing communication and working relationships with hiring leaders, employees, candidates, HR Business Partners, Labor Relations, Compensation, Global Diversity & Inclusion, and Legal as needed.
• Drives lateral connectivity and collaboration within Human Resources and across the enterprise.
• Utilize Microsoft Office.
• May travel for hiring events or other recruitment related activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• 4-6 years of professional experience related to Human Resources
• Demonstrated knowledge and practice of Human Resources practices, processes, and regulations.
• Demonstrated understanding EEO employment laws.
• Demonstrated experience in recruiting methods such as, attracting passive and active candidates.
• Demonstrated experience consulting with an assigned client organization on Talent Acquisition topics.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics.
• Demonstrated experience and proficiency using relevant software tools (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in an Human Resources or business related major
• Experience as a full lifecycle recruiter in a corporate environment
• Experience recruiting for technical positions (e.g., engineers, cleared talent, etc.)
• Understanding of human capital analytics and key workforce metrics
• Ability to influence stakeholders using multiple methods and data
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to process changes and hiring adjustments
• Strong decision making, judgement, oral and written communication
• Business and financial acumen Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Full-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work remotely full time at a location other than a Lockheed Martin designated office/job site. Employees may travel to a Lockheed Martin office for periodic meetings.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekClearance Level: None Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: NoCareer Area: Human Resources Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.