Project Management & Planning Operations (Level 4)Apply Now Job ID: 531215BR Date posted: Jul. 09, 2020 City: Fort WorthState: Texas Program: F-35
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
F-35 Production continues to ramp up and the fielded fleet continues to grow. The F-35 Special Tooling and Test Equipment (STATE) team is responsible for the procurement and management of all Special Tooling (ST) and Special Test Equipment (STE) required to achieve F35 enterprise capacity in support of both Production and Sustainment demands. In support of this charter, STATE is looking for a driven, independent project manager to manage all ST/STE for one or more F-35 systems and suppliers. This role will be expected to learn and understand the manufacturing processes for their suppliers, be able to assess and communicate ST/STE needs to the Customer, and serve as the STATE point of contact for every part of the ST/STE procurement lifecycle, including:
• Proposals – requirement definition, technical
evaluations, and negotiations with both the supplier
• Contract Execution – as Control Account Manager
(CAM), candidate will be responsible for the schedule,
cost, and technical execution of ST/STE procurement
• Contract Closure – ensure completion criteria is
delivered as required in support of timely DD250 and
This role includes extensive coordination with Lockheed Martin organizations including Engineering, Production & Sustainment Program Management, Property Management, Contracts, Finance, and Supply Chain Management. Candidate will be required to interface with and present to both internal and customer leadership.
A level 4 employee Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Prior experience managing cost and schedule
• Microsoft Excel experience
• Experience in project management
• F-35 Program experience
• CAM certification with at least one year of CAM
• Working knowledge of TINA compliant proposal
processes and requirements
• Contracts and/or purchase order experience
• SAP experience
• Proficiency in all MS Office applications
• Demonstrated ability to interface with customers
• Supplier management experience
• Strong Business Acumen
• Familiarity with Production, Earned Value, and
• Experience with interpreting and utilizing large
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Presentation skills
• Microsoft Excel experience to include Macros,
VLookup, formulas, graph creation, pivot tables
• Prior experience managing technical performance
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Program ManagementType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: no Shift: First Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.