Program Planner Senior (Level 3)Apply Now Job ID: 529380BR Date posted: Jun. 17, 2020 City: Fort WorthState: Texas Program: JSF
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
At Lockheed Martin, The Flight Line is the Center of Gravity™ – it’s where we are delivering integrated sustainment capabilities to ensure our customers’ aircraft are mission ready anytime and anywhere. Because minutes matter, Lockheed Martin’s 24/7 operations centers and sustainment engineers partner closely with the customer to solve new challenges and meet the needs of the flight line.
This career level position provides planning/scheduling support for the Sustainment Operations Planning team on the F-35 program. Responsibilities include the development and maintenance of components of the Program Integrated Master Schedule. Candidate will develop/refine knowledge of Critical Path Methodology and how to apply it in schedule network development and analysis. Candidate will analyze schedules delivered to Lockheed Martin from various suppliers on the JSF Program utilizing multiple analysis tools and software along with communicating to the Control Account Manager and the Supplier the results of this analysis. Candidate will develop/refine knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM). Position interacts across a variety of program functional organizations such as engineering, procurement, contracts, business management, production and quality control. This position will be an active participant in the evaluation of program and project planning and scheduling products and practices and will be instrumental in the resultant remediation activities upon identification of gaps. This position will be located at the Beach Street Facility.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
This position requires the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance after hire.
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited college or university
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Experience with Critical Path Methodology
• Experience with Critical Path Software – Open Plan, Microsoft Project, or Other CPM Tool
• Experience with Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
• Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
• 4+ years of experience with Critical Path Methodology, Critical Path Software (i.e. Open Plan, Microsoft Project, or Other CPM Tool,) Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and Earned Value Management.
• Working Knowledge of ANSI/EIA - 748 (EVMS Guidelines)
• Familiarity with LM Program Performance Management (PPM) Command Media
• Experience with DCMA Audits.
• Experience analyzing supplier schedules
• Excellent Communication and organization skills
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Program PlanningType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: no Shift: First Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.