People Analytics & Technology Senior Manager
Fort Worth, Texas
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
People Analytics & Technology Senior Manager
Fort Worth, Texas
• Play a key role in managing the design, development and implementation of workforce solutions roadmap
• Lead the continued adoption of Workforce Planning processes and tools across the Business Area
• Direct the analysis of actual and predictable integrated operational activities in human capital and business systems to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making through logical, scientific or economic techniques
• Manage the design and creation of datasets required for analysis that use a variety of modelling and measurement techniques using mathematical and statistical methods
• Oversee the consultation to clients and potentially manage cross-functional teams to address business issues
This role falls within the HR People Analytics & Technology organization supporting Aeronautics (Aero) that leads workforce planning, talent analytics, HR Systems, and talent management activities. This leader will be responsible for the development, implementation and execution of Aero’s HR advanced analytics and systems.
This critical role will help drive alignment and integration between the lines of business, engineering, supply chain, production and other functions to ensure that Aero leverages systems and analytics to maximize the internal workforce.
Other responsibilities include:
HR data governance is a key part of this role including data subject matter expertise, process governance & harmonization, data management & maintenance and data architecture, standardization & preparation. You will play a key leadership role in the HR analytics suite including reporting, analytics and data science. This will include Data Management in areas like administration of transactional HR, pay, and benefits in a system to include transactional corrections. On the strategic side, you will be involved in re-organizations, divestitures, and strategic acquisitions. In support of Business Transformation you will be instrumental in the design, development, selection, and execution of OneLM solutions. More consulting, cross-functional solutioning, project orientation, and strategic thinking. This role includes data architecture & requirements knowledge. This role will oversee the reporting of Aero’s operational and ad-hoc metrics, the creation of descriptive and visual analytics needed to support business decisions, and the data stewardship to manage governance processes and harmonization on alignment with OneLM. You will also be responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessments, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
This role will also support tactical (talent demand and headcount planning) and operational (resource management) workforce planning from a process, systems and data perspective.
Partner across HR People Analytics & Technology to define and implement the corresponding advanced analytics, metrics, and governance to effectively and efficiently execute a workforce strategy including integration of strategic workforce plans across all Operations and LOBs, for predictive/proactive reporting.
In collaboration with IT and HR Technology, identify and/or develop the system and tool requirements to support large scale planning and movement. Lead the change management effort required to gain support for stakeholder and user adoption of processes, tools and outcomes. Define the maturity of the process, key indicator, and future ownership.
• Demonstrated experience managing a complex portfolio of work
• Demonstrated experience defining and implementing advanced analytic capabilities and data protection/discretion.
• Demonstrated experience designing and implementing company-wide or high impact data analytics processes and tools.
• Demonstrated experience managing HR systems transformation initiatives, including developing project plans, preparing corresponding communication plans, identifying milestones, deadlines and metrics to assess outcomes/results.
• Demonstrated experience delivering results for the business.
• Demonstrated experience in communication and collaboration.
• Demonstrated learning agility.
• Facilitate decision making
• Demonstrated emphasis on customer focus and outstanding customer service
• Demonstrated knowledge of the field/discipline of Human Resources practices, processes and regulations.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Workforce Planning, Analytics, & Reporting practices, processes and results.
• Demonstrated experience leading others, setting the vision/strategy and direction, partnering with relevant orgs to achieve the intended results.
• Demonstrated experience selecting, managing, developing direct reports/employees, and fostering an inclusive environment.
• Demonstrated experience using relevant software tools/solutions e.g., Microsoft Office, SAS, MatLab, SPSS.
• Demonstrated experience consulting with executives, Human Resources, and business leaders.
• Demonstrated ability and experience coaching leaders and employees.
• Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders using multiple methods based on context.
• Basic to moderate knowledge and experience with change management principals and methodology; preference for using Prosci methodology.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics.
• Demonstrate strong decision making and judgment, oral and written communication, and business acumen.
• Demonstrated Business & Financial acumen.
• Demonstrated experience in communication and collaboration
o Communicate verbally and visually in ways customer understands
o Adaptable consulting and facilitation skills
o Demonstrated experience client consulting
o Understand integration points and downstream impacts
o Partner cross-functionally
o Network and team influence
o Translate requirements into actionable tasks
o Translate requirements into meaningful solutions
o Storytelling and the ability to communicate change
• Organizational Skills
o Managing projects and plans
o Time management and prioritization skills
• Consultative Skills
o Customer prioritization and reasoning
o Manage constructive conflict
o Validate customer requests and assess ownership
o Align work to vision and strategy
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021, Lockheed Martin will require all newly hired employees, in the United States, must be fully vaccinated before their start date. Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Full-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work remotely full time at a location other than a Lockheed Martin designated office/job site. Employees may travel to a Lockheed Martin office for periodic meetings.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekClearance Level: None Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Human Resources Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.