Operations Analyst - Operational Concepts and Simulation - Level 5
Fort Worth, Texas
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Operations Analyst - Operational Concepts and Simulation - Level 5
Fort Worth, Texas
At Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, we're taking innovation to the next level. From designing the most advanced air vehicle to designing aircraft that defies gravity, our engineers live on the cutting edge of technology. Never have the opportunities for a technical career been so limitless.
--Lockheed Martin Aero, Engineering and Technology, Operational Analysis
Lockheed Martin is looking for world-class talent in Operations Analysis to join our team in Fort Worth, TX. Collaborating with a team of analysts, the selected candidate will be responsible for modeling and analysis of military systems to quantify the impact of operational concepts, air vehicle design, payloads, tactics and procedures. Analyses performed will support requirements definition, mission effectiveness, system of system evaluation, and military utility assessment for a broad spectrum of missions including combat air, intelligence-surveillance-reconnaissance, and air mobility.
The team is seeking a candidate who can apply engineering techniques, analytical methods, and critical thinking to inform and improve decision-making and quantify value proposition for advanced concepts and technology applications. We need a candidate who is passionate about working on cutting-edge design concepts and technology; driven to learn and explore new areas; enjoys being part of a team and thinks strategically and creatively with proven analytical and engineering problem-solving skills. As a member of a high-performing multi-site team, the successful candidate must demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills as the position will require frequent interactions and collaboration with leadership, project leads, other team members, and engineers in other disciplines. The ability to work in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team environment is critical. The ability to travel on occasion is required.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Must be a US Citizen or able to work in the U.S. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
A level 5 employee Typically has 14 - 20 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor degree or higher education from an accredited college
- Military Operational Background
- Instructor or Mission Commander Rating in a Major Weapon System (e.g. F-22, MC-130, E-3A, AEGIS)
Desired skills :
- Aerospace, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering, applied mathematics, or computer science degree preferred
- Experience applying simulations to assess performance and/or effectiveness of system capabilities
- Experience with system engineering, trade studies, design of experiments, statistics or optimization methods
- Expert knowledge of military aircraft, missions, and operations
- Experience with Concept of Operations Development
- Current DoD TS clearance
- Staff experience for US Military
- Formal Instructor in US Military weapon system
- Pilot DoD 5th Gen Aircraft (F-22, F-35) Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Top Secret with an investigation within 6 years Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: YesCareer Area: Systems Engineering: Models and Simulations Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.