Operations Analysis Senior Manager
Fort Worth, Texas, Palmdale, California, Marietta, Georgia
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Operations Analysis Senior Manager
Fort Worth, Texas, Palmdale, California, Marietta, Georgia
As the MDAC & Strategic Assessment OA Senior Manager, the selected candidate will lead and oversee OA support to internal and external stakeholders as well as provide strategic vision for the MDAC and OA support to the ASBD organization. This leader will lead a team performing military utility assessments, platform performance, concept evaluation, and evaluating operational improvement of technology enhancements; as well as collaborate across the OA Leadership team to support joint all-domain analysis. This leader will guide the planning and execution of team efforts to successfully meet cost, schedule, and quality objectives; guiding modeling of military systems and scenarios in digital simulations, executing trade studies utilizing constructive engagement and/or mission simulations, quantifying Measures-of-Effectiveness (MOEs), analyzing simulation results to draw meaningful conclusions, preparing reports/briefings and presenting analysis results; and resolve critical/complex technical problems in support of these portfolios. Additionally, this leader will assist the Director with oversight of all aspects of Operations for the OA Directorate to including (but not limited to): management of Capital, IT, NBF, and Overhead budgets; continuity of OA specific networks such as IWAC and GVN; OA management of security programs and clearances; facility oversight and management, etc. On occasion, this leader will represent the Director when they are unavailable.
As a member of a high-performing multi-site team, the candidate must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and strong time-management skills. The successful candidate must demonstrate effective communication skills, critical interpersonal skills, and effective leadership skills. This position requires strategic and critical thinking, engagement and collaboration across the directorate at all LM Aero sites, and coordination with multi-functional and operations organizations. In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to lead a multi-discipline, cross-site team; recruit and manage talent; and focus on team building and growth to build an effective team with the knowledge and skills to develop industry-leading, discriminating OA capabilities to outperform the competition.
The candidate is expected to have a thorough knowledge of military systems and tactical employment, as well as experience in military operations analysis. Prior operational military background to include tactical aviation and military staff experience (Joint Staff, Service Headquarters, COCOM, MAJCOM, etc.) is a plus. Knowledge and understanding of OA constructive and human-in-the-loop simulations, with specific hands-on experience with one or more OA simulations is desired. Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills are required. Some travel will be required.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Selected applicant is required to possess a final Top Secret clearance.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN - This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Proven customer interface and engagement experience
- Bachelor or above degree in related field (i.e. engineering, mathematics, operations research, business administration, strategic studies)
- Must have current DoD Top Secret clearance and access to Special Access Programs or ability to obtain access to Special Access Programs
- Experience leading in a multi-disciplinary team environment; with virtual team experience a plus
- Direct experience with LM Aeronautics programs
- Military Operations Analysis experience; with background in OA processes, techniques, modeling & simulation, and products
- Knowledge and understanding of military platforms, sensors, weapons, communications, and joint operations
- Familiarity with military operational analysis tools (engagement, mission, and/or campaign tools)
- Prior operational military background to include tactical aviation and military staff experience (Joint Staff, Service Headquarters, COCOM, MAJCOM, etc.)
- Experience in project & task management, talent recruitment, performance management, and talent development
- Knowledge and experience in LM Aero leadership / administrative processes
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills, excellent team building skills, organizational skills
- Demonstrated effective Verbal & Written communication skills and expectation setting skills with LMC executive level personnel, peers, and subordinate Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Top Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Systems Engineering: Models and Simulations Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.