Electronic Warfare Engineer - Level 3Apply Now Job ID: 526609BR Date posted: May. 27, 2020 City: Fort WorthState: Texas Program: IFG
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
Become a member of the Integrated Fighter Group Electronic Warfare (EW) Team. Our engineers develop, test and integrate RF based systems, ground equipment and the digital processing circuitry and components used in high frequency and microwave applications for the F-16 and F-22 platforms.
Our team prepares product technical specifications, designs system interfaces, develops test procedures and reports, conducts integration, testing and analysis of RF subsystem hardware and software to characterize and verify performance characteristics and provide technical management for the procurement of these systems.
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
Position will require a secret clearance.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Bachelor's of Science in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related discipline.
• Experienced in the design or operation of aircraft, sea, or land-based radar warning systems, electronic support measures, or countermeasures systems.
• Integration, testing, and technical management of the procurement of these systems.
• Wiring and schematic design and interpretation
• Design, selection, and test of antennas, coaxial cables, connectors, waveguides, and RF components including filters, amplifiers and switches
• Authoring and interpreting technical documents
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: YesCareer Area: Electronics EngineeringClearance Level: SecretType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: noWork Schedule: 4X10A- 4 10 hr days Mon-Thurs; Fr/Sa/Su offShift: First Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.