Fort Worth, Texas
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Fort Worth, Texas
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:The Skunk Works (Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs) is looking for world class talent in Systems Integration and Test (I&T) Engineering to be a part of a team that will carry on our 75 year tradition making history in advanced aircraft development.
Candidate will join an multidiscipline team within an I&T Organization responsible for the continuous deployment and monitoring of various Mission Systems capabilities. The candidate will be responsible for the infrastructure the Mission Systems executes on as well as deploying builds continuously to different platforms. The candidate will be responsible for setting up tools for verifying the performance and log aggregation to provide feedback to the developer in real time.
Candidate must also have the communication and leadership ability to assist a team of multidisciplinary engineers to quickly navigate from an envisioned future concept to a comprehensive set of Mission Systems-Level test procedures that ensure requirements fulfillment, operational relevance, and SW stability/reliability. External and customer interaction will be required. Candidate must be open-minded to embracing new approaches to continuously integrating, testing, and delivering aviation mission systems relative to legacy waterfall programs. Candidate should expect to be asked at times to conduct business in vastly revolutionary ways than to which they are accustomed. Candidate must have strong technical background, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, in-depth understanding of military systems and their functionality, and demonstrated integration and test experience with a modern software intensive mission systems architecture.
The successful candidate will need to pass a security screening before interview. Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access and a security clearance.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
• Experience with Linux operating systems, preferably RHEL 7/8
• Experience with software repository GIT
• Experience with container virtualization technologies (docker, podman, etc...)
• Experience with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes
• Experience with infrastructure as code
• Experience with architecture or management of cloud based environments (AWS/Azure)
• A working knowledge of software development, avionics, IT/Infrastructure, systems engineering, or aviation could all prove useful in the collaboration with surrounding disciplines
• Experience with GitLab, Atlassian, Ansible, Cucumber Test, 3DX, qTest, Java, or Python
• Current Security+ Certification
• Active Top Secret or Secret Clearance w/ last completed investigation in last 5 years
• Willingness to travel
• SRE experience
• Strong desire to solve unique problems Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Top Secret with an investigation within 5 years Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Software Engineering Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.