Depot Partnering Project Engineer
Fort Worth, Texas
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Depot Partnering Project Engineer
Fort Worth, Texas
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
This Project Engineering role will report to the F-35 Depot Commodities Operations Team and will assist with the development of US Government Depot repairs. Will function as conduit between internal and external customers and F-35 Sustainment organizations that include Sustaining Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Sustainment Performance Management, and others as needed. Candidate will be responsible for generating routine and ad-hoc reports to analyze health and performance of assigned commodity repair lines.
Responsibilities will include some or all of the following depending on the candidates experience and capability:
• Coordinates integration between the Depot Commodities Activation and Depot Operations
• Provide Supply Chain Management support for inventory, provisioning, storage and transportation of assets throughout the F-35 Global Supply Chain network
• Monitors, maintains, analyzes, and reports Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that illustrate progress towards and achievement of desired targets
• Develops various projects intended to improve performance and affordability
• Compiles and presents performance and activities to Leadership
• Identifies opportunities to improve program affordability
• Identifies process improvement opportunities, developing business cases and executing deployment plans
• Provides internal and external functional communications, to include coordination of technical support for cross-functional teams
• Continuous improvement to J0865 Depot Material Lay-in Identification and procurement process
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Project Management Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Data Analytics Experience
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience interfacing with internal and external customers to report project management goals
• Experience/Knowledge of Sustainment Supply Processes or Depot Commodity Repair Operations
• Bachelor of Science, Business (e.g. Supply Chain Management) or Engineering
• Customer support skills and /or military aircraft maintenance experience
• Presentation design, web environment, process design, and Tableau experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Possess good presentation skills for customer and company presentations
• SAP Experience
• Self-Starter with motivation to carry out tasks with minimal direction
• Excellent level of quality in workmanship and the performance of special assignments as directed
• Able to manage and resolve complex issues through collaboration, confidence, and sound decision-making skills to achieve positive results Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekClearance Level: None Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Logistics Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.