Deployment Field Service Representative (Level 4)
Fort Worth, Texas
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Deployment Field Service Representative (Level 4)
Fort Worth, Texas
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
***THIS POSITION WILL DEPLOY as the F-35B/C Supply Liaison- (deployment duration can vary from 2-7 months)***
The Supply Field Service Representative will support operational level deployments for ship board operations for F/35 Program. This position will be a primary liaison between COMNAVAIRLANT/NOC/LOC supply and maintenance staff, Lockheed Martin (LM) and Pratt & Whitney (PW) for all F-35 deployed readiness supply issues. Will coordinate supply status with Fort Worth Operations Center and will be the main POC. This position when not deploying will also serve as FSR backfill at CONUS and OCONUS sites and assist with future site standup activities where required. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1.) Assist with off ship requirements with statusing, researching, reporting, turn in or retrograde and Performance Based Logistics (PBL) compliance.
2.) Mediate Scarce Resource and Afloat Spare Package (ASP) extraction requests.
3.) Notify the Items Analyst/ Supply Customer Operations team about major or recurring problems. Assist Items Analyst with local information on warehoused parts, i.e. verify serial numbers and on-hand quantities (target stocking levels) including support equipment
4.) Assist Items Analyst in expediting Mission Critical shipments.
5.) Perform additional duties as assigned by COMNAVAIRLANT/NOC/LOC leadership to support the program.
6.) Attends local Supply/ Maintenance meetings in LM/PW capacity.
7.) Must be willing to deploy for a long-term assignment (hazardous duty location), work any shift, and weekends. Travel required. US Department of Defense (DoD)/International Military of Defense (IMOD) mandated vaccinations may be required.
8.) Must have the ability to handle multiple assignments, changing work schedules, and meet tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will interact with internal and external customers on a technical level in an IPT environment. The candidate reviews product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications. The successful candidate will have experience in supply chain and logistics management, warehouse management and shipboard operations.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access
A level 4 employee Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
• Technical project management experience with multiple deadlines and customer requirements.
• Technical experience with Packaging, Handling, Storage & Transportation (PHS&T) processes and concepts in an international environment to include ITAR restrictions, licensing requirements, handling of "Dirty Cargo, i.e. classified, hazardous, etc." customs, 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) Management, and freight forwarding operations.
• Experience communicating with internal and external program management.
• Experience with warehouse management, flow, processes, and design.
• Experience with Navy and Marine Corps Aviation Supply and Maintenance practices
• Bachelors degree or above
• MICAP or PBL experience
• Knowledge of the following management systems: SAP, Automated Logistics Information System (ALIS), etc.
• Prior Deployment planning and execution experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the aviation logistical support and maintenance concept.
• Knowledge of Navy and Marine Corps deployed aviation logistics, applicable transportation requirements, beach detachment conops, and deployed cargo routing practices..
• Be well versed in Navy processes, procedures and protocols for replenishments, critical stock and aircraft readiness requirements while out to sea.
• Familiar with Navy and Marine Corps Amphibious support operations, pre-deployment milestones, and Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) Aviation Combat Element (ACE) operations.
• Strong familiarity with the Navy Aviation Maintenance Program.
• Advanced Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel). Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: Non- standard 40 hour work week as assigned by leaderSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Logistics Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.