Fort Worth, Texas
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Fort Worth, Texas
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who can perform as a Systems Engineer IT (e6462)
to join our team! This position will report to the Enterprise Operations organization supporting the Aeronautics business. The selected candidate will be a part of our automation team creating automation for use in our hosting and manufacturing environment. This individual will collaborate with leadership and other engineers to deliver fresh automation capabilities to improve efficiencies. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, possessing a drive for continuous process improvement, and rigorous code discipline. They will be responsible for providing support to critical Programs for all IT related duties which includes ensuring the IT systems are managed, controlled, and compliant with the Corporate Information Protection Manuals (CIPM). Responsibilities also include upgrades, operations, and maintenance of code, as well as associated service requests (Servers, Workstations, and Storage) via ServiceNow. The candidate will resolve technical issues with systems and applications, building code in a DevSecOps environment. This position includes some off-shift hours, weekends, and occasional travel.
U.S. Citizenship required for access to the work facility.
• US Citizenship
• 2+ years of experience with Windows Server and Desktop operating systems
• 2+ year experience with virtualization (i.e., Hypervisor, VMWare, Horizon, vSphere, vCenter, vRealize, NSX, vSAN, VXRail, etc.)
• 1+ years of experience managing virtualized environments
• 2+ years of scripting
• 2+ years of experience with automation technologies (i.e. Ansible Tower, Terraform, YAML, JSON, Jinja2, Nexus, Git (Gitlab), OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker/Podman/Buildah, Winrm, Boto, Pyvmomi)
• Ability to obtain DoD Secret Clearance
• Ability to obtain Security + Certification (within 90 days of hire)
• Knowledge of Cloud Principles (i.e., AWS, OpenShift, OpenStack, etc.)
• Experience with vulnerability remediation management tools and methodologies (i.e., Bladelogic, Splunk, Yum, SCCM, Shavlik, Ansible, etc)
• Current Security+ Certification
• Current DoD Secret Clearance
• Knowledge of network information service (NIS) and automounter
• Knowledge of virtualized environments such as Solaris containers and VMware
• Knowledge of configuring storage (NAS/SAN) within Solaris and Linux, AIX, HPUX
• Experience with storage services (i.e., NetApp/EMC hardware, software, tape management, disaster recovery practices) and backup solutions such as Veritas Netbackup
• Knowledge of operating system security concepts including SELINUX and firewalls
• Professional certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, UNIX or Linux)
• Knowledge of Network administration (routers, firewalls, etc)
• Examples of successfully delivered documented code projects based on industry standards and best practices
• Knowledge of the Agile Framework Principles
• Knowledge of project management in relation to the delivery of IT services
• Ability to develop and maintain Standard Operating Instructions (SOI)
• Experience with Network Protocols (i.e., TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, etc.)
• Knowledge of the creation and administration of Group Policies and Active Directory Domain Services
• Knowledge/understanding of Domain Name Services (DNS) Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekClearance Level: None Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICESRelocation Available: NoCareer Area: Information Technology Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.