Supply Technician - Special Operations Support
Fayetteville, North Carolina
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Supply Technician - Special Operations Support
Fayetteville, North Carolina
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description:Lockheed Martin is seeking a Supply Technician in the Fayetteville, NC area. The successful candidate will provide Company Supply Support to United States Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School(USJFKSWCS). The candidate will be required to coordinate a command supply discipline program with the ability to request, receipt, dispose, store, issue, account for, preservation of individual, organizational, installation, expendable supplies and equipment in accordance with U.S. Army property accountability policies and regulations. Possess an in depth work knowledge of HQDA, USSOCOM and ARSOF regulatory and policy requirements governing equipment to ensure full compliance of all property accountability operations directly supporting SOF operations. Attend company and BN level meeting concerning all matters logistics. Provide logistics management support to enhance the supply room functions and accountability for issuing, receiving, storing, accounting, packing/shipping, of unit equipment. Conduct formal and informal inventories when requested by the USASOC Property Book Officer or the COR and make needed adjustments to property records. Utilize SLAMIS Nonstandard Line Item Number Module to create an NSLIN Master Catalog for nonstandard items, update NSLIN policies and procedures, establish central control over the assignment of new NSLINs and MCNs, and track the changing of NSLINs and MCNs to standard LINs and NSNs. Support non-standard logistics by providing unconventional knowledge of sustainment processes to conduct sustainment operations in an unconventional warfare environment with the knowledge of building and using resistance networks. Assist the Government with vehicle fleet management to include the dispatching of vehicles and coordination of vehicle maintenance, repairs and replacement.
- Be able to write correspondence in a military format and be familiar with AR 25-50.
- Be able to operate a standalone computer without assistance and display expert knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess a valid, unencumbered state driver’s license.
- Be able to drive Government-owned trucks, vans and vehicles. No CDL license required.
- Be able to perform duties independently, with little or no supervision.
- Possess excellent work ethic, verbal, written communication skills, be detailed and accurate in performing all functions.
- Ability to obtain a secret security clearance, and must have an interim secret clearance prior to start so therefore all candidates must be a US Citizen.
- Be a graduate of the Army 92Y MOS course or other branch of service equivalent with a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience of supply at the company level.
- Process Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (FLIPL) /Statements of Charges.
- Experience with SLAMIS Nonstandard Line Item Number Module.
- Experience using Government-provided handheld computers/software to keep track of supply inventory.
- Be familiar with shipping, transportation, inventory, warehousing, and delivery of supplies and equipment. Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: Non- standard 40 hour work week as assigned by leaderSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Hourly/Non-ExemptBusiness Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CTRL (S0806)Relocation Available: NoCareer Area: Logistics Type: Task Order/IDIQ Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.