Mult Function Info Systems, MPE Admin, NAS Fallon, Nevada
Description:Join the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Field Sustainment Team.
Our customers include both the U.S. Military and international governments and organizations. Our global reach and technical depth offer an endless amount of opportunities for up-and-coming Autonomic Logistics Information Systems (ALIS) or Mission Planning Environment (MPE) professionals seeking a place to make their mark – or for seasoned ALIS or MPE professionals seeking their next career challenge. ALIS/MPE Administrators directly support JSF operations by assuring the integrity of data stored within the system by maintaining the internal databases and applications. The successful candidate will serve as the point of contact in customer discussions during the flight and evaluation activities while maintaining system functionality. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain Special Access Program clearance required for program access.
This role is in support of NAS Fallon and is based in Fallon, Nevada. We are seeking an experienced Administrator to work on the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Mission Planning Environment.
In this role you will be required to cross-train across multiple functions (Database, Network, Systems, Security, Mission Planning Administration) - Multi-Function Information Systems Analyst.
* Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Interacting daily with users and ALIS/LM leadership
• System/database/software/firewall/account maintenance and monitoring
• Maintaining smooth, secure operation of multi-user computer systems through coordination with peers, Tier2 and engineers
• Laptop re-image, troubleshooting, account maintenance
• Regular monitoring of systems/applications for availability and performance
• Training ALIS Administrators or Mission Planning Environment Administrator and users on the ALIS system as needed
• Perform COMSEC CRO duties and adhere to requirements; train others in COMSEC
• Support pilots in Mission Planning/Debriefing and identify/resolve system shortfalls
We are Lockheed Martin- Here Are Some Of The Benefits You Can Enjoy.
• Paid Time Off
• Work/Life Balance
• Career Development
• Mentorship Opportunities
• Rewards and Recognition
• Candidates must have a Top Secret security clearance with investigation within the last 6 years
• Ability to obtain and retain DoD IAT Level II certification (Security+, CySA+, or CCNA) within 60 days of hire
• IT experience of any combination in system/database/network/mission planning- administration
• This is an operational support role to an active fighter unit, the selected candidate may be required to work at deployed CONUS/OCONUS locations, support rotating shifts, and work over 40 hours per week—which may include weekends—as dictated by mission requirements.
• Experience Troubleshooting Applications
• Account Maintenance with Active Directory/Oracle/CRM
• Disaster recovery: backups and restores of physical servers, virtual machines, databases and network equipment
• Virtual Machine Management Service (Hyper-V / VMware)
• Maintaining/upgrading system hardware and startup/shutdown of rack components
• Applying updates, anti-virus/anti-spyware updates, and patch updates
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux System Administrator
• Importing/Exporting large data volumes
• Familiarity with Lockheed Martin products and processes, to include the JSF ALIS hardware and software
• Experience working for or supporting the US military/Foreign Military
• A US DoD Top Secret Clearance
• COMSEC Experience
• Military Flight Operations & Planning Processes
• Precision Guided Munitions Planning Software (PGMPS) experience
• Mission Planning Systems Support Representatives (SSR) experience
• Personal Computer Debrief Software (PCDS) experience
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Top Secret
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: Standard Monday to Friday 40 hour work week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel, develop, and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. We place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering an inclusive environment built upon integrity and corporate responsibility.
If this sounds like a culture you connect with, you’re invited to apply for this role. Or, if you are unsure whether your experience aligns with the requirements of this position, we encourage you to search on Lockheed Martin Jobs, and apply for roles that align with your qualifications.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Information Technology
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.