Englewood, Colorado; Littleton, Colorado
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Englewood, Colorado; Littleton, Colorado
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space!
As we enter a new era of Strategic Weapon Systems, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
In this Administrative Assistant role, you will provide a variety of administrative assistant duties in support of the Conventional Prompt Strike (CPS) Flight Systems Program and Site Director in Colorado. The role is located at the Englewood offsite location.
• Screen callers, arrange meetings, manage office mail/email/facsimiles and other correspondence and ensure correspondence is accurate, complete and properly handled.
• Maintain calendars, make travel arrangements, prepare and reconcile expense reports, submit catering requests, order office supplies and maintain office equipment.
• Partner with the protocol team in support of visitors.
• Make arrangements for on-site and off-site meetings, conferences, teleconferences, video conferences, PowerPoint chart/agenda production and reproduction and coordinate badge access, as applicable.
• Maintain internal and external areas of a SharePoint site.
• Perform other duties as assigned in support of Executive Admin and senior leadership team.
This Administrative Assistant role will involve initiative, diplomacy, agility, discretion and judgment in performing daily job duties and responsibilities.
Ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter with strong communication skills.
Working hours will be 7 am - 4 pm.
• Minimum of 5 years experience performing Administrative Assistant duties.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate special events (e.g., small and large multi-discipline group meetings and conferences, teleconferences, and/or videoconferences).
• Experience managing travel arrangements and completing timely expense reports.
• US Citizenship is required due to the Contract.
• Prior Aerospace industry experience
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (e.g. ability to create graphs, pivot tables, automation, import/export information from one application to another)
• Working knowledge of Lockheed Martin policies and procedures, expense reporting, time keeping system, virtual meeting processes and policies
• Demonstrated strong commitment to mission success and ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
• Team-player, excellent phone etiquette, strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter, with strong initiative and exemplary organizational skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Knowledge/experience with Navy Strategic Programs
• Knowledge and experience with use of Livelink and SharePoint
• Knowledge of SAP Concur travel system
• Ability to analyze trends in data and report information to key stakeholders.
Benefits of Employment:
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits program here:www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is $61,900 - $103,100 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday off Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Hourly/Non-ExemptBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: NoCareer Area: Administrative Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.