Warehouse Supervisor, F-35 Aircraft ProgramApply Now Job ID: 533848BR Date posted: Jul. 29, 2020 City: Edwards AFBState: California Program: F-35 Flight Test Program
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
Our products play an important role in the national security of the United States and more than 70 other countries, ensuring peace and stability around the world. Highly trained and specialized personnel and facilities are key to the company's unrivaled success in the aeronautics industry. Our workforce of more than 25,000 has pre-eminent expertise in advanced aircraft design and production, modification and support, stealth technology and systems integration.
Join the Aeronautics team to assist in the management of the Edwards Air Force Base Operational Test & Evaluation (OT&E) Warehouse. Develops necessary processes to carry out the roles and responsibilities of the OT&E warehouse. Assist the onsite property manager as required. Provide supervision and leadership to direct reports.
Additional Responsibilities include:
• Streamlining the OT&E warehouse, identifying spares locations, loading assets into the Industrial Financial System (IFS) Database, Management of the spares issues, receipt, and shipment.
• Responsible for subordinate recruitment, hiring and training and performance assessments and work-assignments.
• Receives direction from the onsite Logistics Manager. Manages the Continuity of Operations plan in the event IFS or the Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) is unavailable.
• Must be a US Citizen. Must possess a valid drivers’ license.
• Must possess at minimum an Interim Secret Security Clearance and be able to obtain a Final Secret Security Clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
The following Basic Qualifications are skills that a candidate must possess to be considered for this position:
1. At least 5 years supply management experience.
2. Experience coordinating with Item Managers, Supply Service Providers, or Maintenance Logistics Support leadership on logistics issues.
3. Experience with such programs as; Configuration Control, Maintenance Information System, Tool and FOD, Time Accounting, Training, Safety, Security, Hazardous Material Management, or Supply Chain Management.
4. Experience with supply warehouse information management systems supporting aircraft operations.
5. Experience with government supply management and accounting system.
The following Desired Skills are not required, but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
1. Experience with Fifth Generation Aircraft Supply Chain Management
2. Extensive experience with Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
3. Capable of rapidly assimilating and utilizing multiple versions of asset controlling software and programs.
4. Possess an ability to work in a diverse/integrated work environment.
5. Possess the ability to perform periodic inspections and warehouse inventories.
6. Experience with warehouse layout and design.
7. Experience with Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS).
8. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: ManagementType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: no Shift: Second Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.