Tool and Foreign Object and Debris (FOD) CoordinatorApply Now Job ID: 539093BR Date posted: Sep. 18, 2020 City: Edwards AFBState: California Program: F35 Flight Test
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
This position will support the F35 Flight Test program at Edwards AFB, California. Selected candidate will ensure the Tool Management and FOD Prevention Programs are deployed, executed, and sustained within the program by partnering with Program Leadership, Quality and Mission Success Office, Site Lead, and supporting organizations.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Represent the FOD Prevention Program.
• Conduct Internal Surveillance Process activities in accordance Quality and Mission Success.
• Surveillance/Monitoring and FOD/Tool Control Procedures.
• Administers tool management program for Edwards Air Force Base (EAFB) Integrated Test Force (ITF) ensuring serviceable tools are available for use, inventories of Consolidated Tool Kits and other tool distribution methods are accurate and timely.
• Manages broken tool replacement and ensures calibration cycles are adhered to. Integrates Tool Management and FOD Prevention programs to a cohesive unit.
• Ensures timely completion and implementation of action items and improvements aimed at improving team health, driving down product cost and reducing completion schedules. Monitors ongoing improvement activities and facilitates timely completion to improve team performance and increase productivity.
• The selected candidate will also be an alternate to the Edwards Flight line Driving Program Manager, responsible for training and administering testing to ensure local Edwards driving policies are maintained at the highest level.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must possess at minimum an Interim Secret Security clearance. Must be able to obtains a Final Secret Clearance.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
The following Basic Qualifications are skills that a candidate must possess to be considered for this position.
At least 3 years combined experience in the following skill areas:
• Working in an aircraft maintenance environment
• Performing inventories of tools and consumables
• Microsoft Excel /experience creating spreadsheets
The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Working experience with Autonomic Logistics Information Systems (ALIS)
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: LogisticsType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: no Shift: First Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.