Colorado Springs, Colorado
Lockheed Martin is the leader of cyber security defense, cyber operations and sensitive data protection. We employ the world's best cyber minds from diverse fields – people who are passionate about and empowered by our customers' missions. Lockheed Martin's best-in-cyber teams are experts in thinking like the enemy – identifying adversary activity and anticipating advanced persistent threats to strengthen platform defenses, inside and out of our networks.
Our Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Full Time
- Level: Entry, Mid, Senior
- Travel: Minimal, dependent on role
What does a successful Cyber Security employee at Lockheed Martin look like?
Check out the info below to see if you have what it takes.
Advancing technologies and out of the box thinking that enable cyber operations, resulting in inventing solutions that will keep us safe today and into the future.
Natural curiosity is an absolutely essential trait. Curiosity leads to continual learning which allows you to stay one step ahead of the threat.
The ability to anticipate hackers’ intent and disrupt their next move is key. Seeking out new weaknesses before they become weaknesses. Proactively learning and updating systems is how we stay ahead of the threat.
We have hard problems to solve and we look for people who thrive at solving them, who can see problems from both the defensive and offensive sides.
Whatever you know today could be different tomorrow as security is constantly changing. Possessing strong technical skills and intellectual depth along with a willingness to continually learn from others is important to adapt to and address the Advanced Persistent Threat.
The ability to analyze and disseminate threat intelligence. The ability to analyze and address the root cause, learn from the attack and anticipate the hacker’s next move.
“Cyber is the most exciting career field! Every day, there's new cyber threat information that we leverage to shape our courses of action when identifying, assessing, developing, integrating, and continuously evaluating the effectiveness of defensive measures.”Dr. Dawn B., Senior Fellow
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs, funding for cyber certifications.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
The successful candidate will mature the Privileged Account Management capability specifically with CyberArk through all phases of the Agile Development Lifecycle. This role is expected to develop, document, integrate, test, install, and deploy CyberArk including Central Policy Manager (CPM), Digital Vault, Privileged Session Manager (PSM), and Password Vault Web Access (PVWA). Selected candidate will concentrate on CyberArk implementation across the enterprise. Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to: - Installation and configuration of CyberArk components. - Documentation of all installation and configuration steps for the labs and fielded systems. - Develop test plans/procedures for software integration and unit test. - Work with software developers and/or vendors as needed to help diagnose and identify the root cause of problems found during system integration. - Submit problem reports for errors found and coordinate daily integration activities with other Agile Product teams.
This position will directly support the Platform and Infrastructure (P&I) Agile Release Train (ART) as a contributing member of the Cyber Tools Agile Product team.
In addition, the selected candidate will provide technical support to the C6ISR Cyber & Security Solutions Team (CaS2T) by ensuring program management and other program stakeholders are elated with performance execution and customer delivery to achieve mission success milestones.
• Bachelor’s degree (Engineering related) from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
• DoDI 8570 certification IAT II (e.g., GSEC, Security+, SCNP, SSCP) or higher.
• Working knowledge of Cyber technologies, NIST standards, and RMF governance.
• Experience in the Cybersecurity Lifecycle to include: requirements, design, development, implementation and deployment.
• Hands-on experience implementing CyberArk configurations to a baselined system.
• Proven technical document preparation and presentation expertise experience.
Secret Clearance Required
• CyberArk Delivery Engineer (CDE) is preferred.
• PowerShell and/or Python script creation, debugging and maintenance experience is preferred.
• Previous experience working with Missile Defense mission systems is desired.
• Hands on experience with other Cyber Auditing and Monitoring tools is desired.
• User experience with configuring virtual machines is a plus. Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Cyber Security Engineering Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.