At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all current and newly hired employees, in the United States, are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022.
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
We are a dynamic team starting work on a multi-year, -critical system. We are looking for an energetic and motivated engineer to join our team. We develop cutting-edge processing algorithms and for a high-performance, distributed systems using an agile development methodology. In our approach to agile development we are a collaborative effort of self-organizing and cross-functional teams organized to solve our customer’s complex signal processing problems. Our work is interesting, challenging, and very rewarding.
The successful candidate must demonstrate effective technical and interpersonal skills and have knowledge of at least one high-level programming language (e.g. , Java, C++, Python). He or she will work directly with domain and industry experts, scientists, and other technical staff to create and implement algorithms and that meets quality and performance requirements.
Candidate must have an engineering, computer science, mathematics, or equivalent degree from an accredited university. The selected candidate must also be a U.S. citizen and have the ability to obtain a clearance.
Building, maintaining, and utilizing an end-to-end solution in the area of automated build, deployment, and monitoring.
* Will require ability code and configure tools, assemble and integrate technology across disparate platforms.
* Understanding of Configuration Management (CM) practices
* Experience with configuration and use of Binary Repository tools like Nexus or Artifactory
* Create and control large scale software baselines for operational deployment
* Use of Linux/Unix administration and modern popular scripting tools and enterprise level languages
* Establish continuous integration (CI) pipeline for automated deployment of mission critical platforms.
* Build, maintain, and utilize tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, testing, and production environments
* Ability to identify system design and operational vulnerabilities, and make recommendations to address deficient areas
* Experience in Linux/Unix environments
* Experience with virtualization, messaging techniques and associated software technology
* Demonstrated project execution skills with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Strong planning and organization skills, yet able to quickly adjust to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
* Excellent written and oral communication skills to work effectively with others
* Current Security+ certification or must be able to get certified within 6 months.
* Experience with Administering Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bitbucket, and Confluence) or related tools
* Experience with Administering Jenkins or related tools
* Experience with Administering Nexus/Artifactory or related tools
* Knowledge of Agile software/system development
* Experience with scripting (perl, shell, groovy) and/or software development
* Familiar with C++ and Java
* Knowledge of object oriented design and software lifecycles
* Familiar with VMWare and VOrchestrator
* Experience with external interfaces
* Experience with large system integration
* Quick learner and self-starter
* Experience with ICD 503
* Experience on New Moon or legacy programs is a plus
* Experience delivering operational mission systems
* Experience with on-site deployment systems
* Experience with on-site deployments Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday offSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Software Engineering Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.