Systems Eng Sr/User Engagement/Training
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Systems Eng Sr/User Engagement/Training
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
CAOS is the preeminent Geospatial Intelligence program in the world – over 10,000 intelligence analysts and decision-makers worldwide daily rely on CAOS for critical intelligence and geospatial data management. In addition to meeting today’s critical intelligence mission needs, we are working on evolving exciting future automation and artificial intelligence solutions for the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). We need the best engineers on our team to ensure mission success! Think you have the skills, come join the CAOS Team that builds software for the next generation of geospatial intelligence.
This position within the User Engagement Team is responsible for daily coordination with a vast user community, consisting of 10,000+ users to provide support and training. The qualified candidate must have experience generating CONOPs for new capabilities based on a deep understanding of the user needs and the operational mission. This position will also require having a deep understanding of the system internal and external interfaces so the candidate will need to have the ability to comprehend the inner workings of the applications. This position requires the ability to brief the community through remote training sessions to inform users of new capabilities and give refresher training. Requires an understanding of user needs and excellent communication skills demonstrated by experience working with customers and users is required. GEOINT experience with image analysis and reporting is required.
Employee will be working at the NGA West Facility in St. Louis, MO
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Experience in the GEOINT community
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate across multiple functional disciplines, multiple contractors, and multiple locations
• Experience coordinating with users to determine root cause of operational issues and support development and test team in resolving those issues.
• Experience with the operational readiness checkout process of software baselines prior to delivery.
• Ability to express user needs and issues to the program software engineers
• Experience providing support training and briefing users
• Experience with test plan and test procedure development
• Experience working with external agencies in support of enterprise testing
• Experience as System Engineer on a software program is a plus
• SAFe Agile Development (e.g., VersionOne tool, scrum teams)
• Knowledge of / experience with CAOS/Cedalion or NES/IESS site users and their specific mission application needs
• Solid foundation using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio) Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: Standard Monday to Friday 40 hour work weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Systems Engineering: Other Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.