Security Rep Senior
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Security Rep Senior
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, experience, and education. Come find your career and future today!
Looking for a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) and/or Contractor Special Security Representative (CSSR) to work in a very dynamic high tempo environment to deliver Mission First results! The successful candidate will: implement, and administer, a Special Access Program (SAP) and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) program, as well as assist in the implementation of all compliant SAP/SCI security policies and procedures for classified/proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Successful candidate should have an understanding of industrial security regulations and federal security regulatory requirements of the NISPOM, DOD 5205.07 Special Access Program (SAP) Security Manuals and DOD 5105.21 Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Manuals. Understand established procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitor’s access to restricted programs. Conducts security education and training programs for SAP and SCI. Investigate security violations and prepare reports specifying preventive action to be taken. While this is primarily a first shift, Mon-Thur 4X10 work week; mission requirements may include some business travel and work outside normally scheduled hours to include possibly nights and weekends to meet mission requirements.
Responsible for supporting RMS Advanced Programs at multiple locations. Selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring all SAP/SCI requirements are met to include but not limited to:
1. Administering the SAP Nomination Process by processing, logging, and preparing incoming and outgoing SAP Nomination packages.
2. Administering the SCI Nomination process by processing, logging, and preparing incoming and outgoing SCI Nomination packages. 3. Conduct annual SETA requirements in conjunction with the program off sites; provide Foreign Travel briefings and handle reporting requirements. 4.Classified document control to include maintenance of logs tracking documents in transition.
5. Program asset tracking to include tagging of all assets and updating asset information in the Security Information Management System (SIMS).
6. Administrative Security functions such as organizing and filing all administrative program security paperwork.
7. Maintaining all end of day logs, safe checks, visitor logs and pass down logs.
8. Provide security escorting for uncleared personnel as required.
9. Process and track incoming and outgoing Visit Authorization Requests. 10. Perform COMSEC requirements for Advanced Programs.
11. Assist the Prime CPSM/CPSO with additional security support as required by the RMS Advanced Programs Manager and the local Customer.
Must have an active TS clearance within a 6-year scope, or the eligibility to reinstate a TS clearance w/6-year scope required and the ability to obtain and maintain SAP & SCI access(es). Must be team-oriented with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP and SCI programs. Must have an understanding of industrial security regulations and procedures, including experience administering provisions of the NISPOM, DOD 5205.07 Special Access Program (SAP) Security Manuals and DOD 5105.21 Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Manuals. Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as make significant contributions in a team environment. Must be able to successfully complete the CDSE Introduction to Special Access Programs (SAPs). Must have excellent communication skills to include verbal and written, as well as be an experienced Security professional with tact and diplomacy being key.
1. Successful completion of the CDSE SAP Mid-Level Security Management Course is preferred or must be able to successfully complete this course within 1 - 2 years of employment.
2. Self-starter capable of multitasking and handling fast paced dynamic environments.
3. Proven track record of effective communications.
4. Proven track record of working in diverse and inclusive teams.
5. Proven track record of meeting compliant Inspection marks. Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Top Secret with an investigation within 6 years Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Security Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.