Lockheed Martin is a publicly traded global security and aerospace company principally engaged in research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products, and services. Our mission is to solve complex challenges, advance scientific discovery, and deliver innovative solutions to help our customers keep people safe.
- 110,000 total employees
- 7,800 international employees
- 58,000 engineers, scientists and information technology professionals
- One in five employees is a veteran
- 375+ facilities in 54+ countries
- Headquarters: Bethesda, Maryland
- Rotary and Mission Systems headquarters: Washington, D.C.
- Space headquarters: Denver, Colorado
- Aeronautics headquarters: Fort Worth, Texas
- Missiles and Fire Control: Grand Prairie, Texas
- Total stockholder return 2015 - 2019: 131% (Dow Jones index 81%)
- Net earnings: $6.2 billion
- $59.8 billion net sales
At Lockheed Martin, we’re driven by a sense of purpose and passion to shape the future and solve the world’s most difficult challenges. We bring that same passion and purpose to our communities, where our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work.
Total community impact: $49.7 million
- $30.4 million – Charitable Donations
- $9.0 million – Sponsorships
- $10.3 million – Employee Giving
Employee volunteer hours: 851,000
- 82% – Community initiatives
- 13% – STEM Education
- 5% – Military and veteran causes
- Lockheed Martin programs provided $46.6 billion to support suppliers in every state across the U.S. and around the globe.
- Lockheed Martin has 15,800 active suppliers, including suppliers in every U.S. state and more than 1,000 suppliers in over 64 countries outside of the U.S.
- Lockheed Martin committed $5.66 billion to more than 7,300 small businesses
Our technology strategy focuses our investments on customers’ long-term requirements and areas we believe have great potential.
Meet Our Employees
Learn more about why our people choose Lockheed Martin.