Finance & Business Operations (F&BO)
Whether your career involves engineering, program management, business development, human resources, or other non-finance disciplines, your day-to-day decisions and actions affect the value of the Corporation.
The Finance & Business Operations (F&BO) organization manages all aspects of Lockheed Martin’s financial strategies, processes and operations. Disciplines include Financial Management, Accounting, Estimating, Contracts and Program Finance.
What We Do:
- Quantifying, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting actual results and/or prospective performance to enable internal and external stakeholders to make sound business decisions.
- Analyzing the Corporation’s funding requirements, optimizing the terms and conditions by which money is raised from investors and lenders, executing transactions and communicating with investors and analysts.
- Supporting Corporate Development on the acquisition and divestiture of business elements and the formation of joint ventures with other companies.
- Managing the Corporation’s financial assets and risks.
We Hire For:
- Corporate Contracts
- Corporate Controller
- Investor Relations
- Corporate Finance Policy
- Lockheed Martin Properties
- Program Assessment and Evaluation
- Property Operations
View Lockheed Martin’s 2019 Annual Report
Interested in learning more about F&BO careers? Send your resume to our Talent Acquisition Team.
Opportunities with F&BO
- Software Engineer (CAD/CAM/PLM/Harness and Installation) Fort Worth, Texas, Marietta, Georgia, Palmdale, California
- Data Analyst Fort Worth, Texas, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, Littleton, Colorado, Orlando, Florida
- Cyber Systems Engineer Orlando, Florida
- Sustainability Analysis Sr Bethesda, Maryland
- Disclosures & Reporting Senior Manager Bethesda, Maryland