Strategy & Business Development (S&BD)
We empower our incoming talent with a sense of purpose, a focus on our customers and a spirit of innovation!
Strategy & Business Development (S&BD) is an enterprise wide function responsible for managing new business opportunities with integrity, and structuring each to provide the best value for our customers and shareholders throughout the lifecycle of our products and services.
Lockheed Martin’s Strategy & Business Development (S&BD) team is a highly influential and valued extension of the world’s largest and most innovative defense contractor.
We foster team-based work environments that help develop potential. We provide employees with a broad view of the Business and an opportunity to build enduring customer relationships.
We Hire For:
- Business Development Analysts
- Market Research Analysts
- International Business Development Analysts
- Strategic Planners
- Position-to-Win (PTW) Analysts
- Proposal Managers
- Capture Managers
- Trade Show Managers
Interested in learning more about S&BD careers? Send your resume to our Talent Acquisition Team.
How did you successfully grow your career in Capture?
Shireen, Capture Management Director
Opportunities with S&BD
- Senior Investment Analyst Bethesda, Maryland, Palo Alto, California
- Business Development Intern Huntsville, Alabama
- Industrial Participation Sr. Staff/ Industrial Development/Offset Orlando, Florida, Grand Prairie, Texas
- Sr. Mgr M&A Strategy & Operations Bethesda, Maryland
- Army Radar Business Development Huntsville, Alabama