The Legal department plays an important role in identifying risks to the Corporation and developing solutions to mitigate such risks.
The Legal department is responsible for providing comprehensive counsel and legal services covering a broad range of matters. These include contract negotiations; compliance with laws and regulations; corporate governance; employee benefits and executive compensation; Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and antitrust law; intellectual property; labor and employment law; litigation management; and mergers and acquisitions, and other matters. The Legal department plays an important role in identifying risks to the Corporation and developing solutions to mitigate such risks.
We Hire For:
- International Trade Compliance
- Regulatory Compliance
- General Counsel
- Attorneys (Principal, International)
- Legal Operations Managers
Interested in learning more about Legal careers? Send your resume to our Talent Acquisition Team.
Opportunities with Legal
- Intl Trade Compliance Asc / Lvl 1 / Orlando, FL or Grand Prairie, TX Grand Prairie, Texas, Orlando, Florida
- International Licensing Analyst Highlands Ranch, Colorado, Littleton, Colorado
- International Trade Compliance Specialist Manassas, Virginia, Moorestown, New Jersey, Orlando, Florida, Stratford, Connecticut, Trumbull, Connecticut
- ITC Import Analyst Liverpool, New York, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Moorestown, New Jersey, Orlando, Florida, Owego, New York, Stratford, Connecticut
- Aeronautics International Trade Compliance Senior Manager (Level 6) Fort Worth, Texas