Government Affairs (LMGA)
The mission of Lockheed Martin Government Affairs is to provide a premium, integrated government affairs capability to create a competitive advantage for and support the long-term growth of Lockheed Martin.
Government Affairs manages all U.S. government customer relationships and develops policy, regulatory and legislative strategies with Congress for all Lockheed Martin programs, products and services. It is Lockheed Martin policy to present a single, clear, and consistent business message and approach to the Corporation’s United States-based government customer community and a unified approach to policy, regulatory, legislative and marketing strategies to advance the Corporation’s business and financial interests.
We Hire For:
- Government Relations Representatives
- Government Affairs Strategists
- Business Development Professionals
- Media Relations & Communications Specialists
- Program Managers
- Research Analysts
- Executive Admins
Interested in learning more about LMGA careers? Send your resume to our Talent Acquisition Team.
Opportunities with Government Affairs
- QA Engineering Associate Manager John F Kennedy Space Center, Florida
- Systems Security Engineer/Embedded Systems Desgin-Orlando FL Orlando, Florida
- Software Engineer Stf King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Systems Integration and Test Engineer-Flight Sciences-Orlando, Fl. Orlando, Florida
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Lead NAS Pax River, Maryland