Ethics and Enterprise Assurance (E&EA)
Lockheed Martin’s Ethics Office is a resource for information, advice and resolution of problems and issues to support our employees in meeting our commitment to the highest standards integrity.
Lockheed Martin’s success depends on our commitment to integrity. Our core values – Do What’s Right, Respect Others and Perform with Excellence – are fundamental to who we are and what we do.
Lockheed Martin’s Ethics Office is a resource for information, advice and resolution of problems and issues to support our employees in meeting our commitment to the highest standards integrity. The ethics program is based on company values and compliance with laws, regulations and policies.
Our Ethics Officers educate leaders and employees on how to promote a positive, inclusive and ethical work environment. They provide resources, communications, training and tools to support and enhance the high ethical standards and behaviors at Lockheed Martin. A key tool to help employees understand and resolve ethical issues in the workplace is our annual Ethics Awareness Training. In addition, comprehensive Business Conduct Compliance Training, required of all employees, with additional requirements for certain target audiences, provides guidance and information on critical compliance topics.
We Hire For:
- Multi Function Financial Analysts
- Operations Engineers
- Environmental, Safety and Health Engineers
- Financial Analysts
Learn more about our commitment to ethics.
Interested in learning more about E&EA careers? Send your resume to our Talent Acquisition Team.
Opportunities with E&EA
- Cyber Senior Systems Engineer Annapolis Junction, Maryland
- Cyber Security Engineer Moorestown, New Jersey, Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- Systems Mechanical Engineer Mid Career level Middletown, Rhode Island
- Customer Liaison, Scheduler, Metrology Lab (early career level) Georgia
- Systems Engineering Associate Manager Cape Canaveral, Florida