Advanced Technology Laboratories (ATL)
We embrace the diversity of thought, collaborating with some of the best and brightest in government, industry and academia.
The Advanced Technology Laboratories (ATL) is a Lockheed Martin applied research and development center. Aligned with the Corporation’s Chief Technology Officer, we work to advance scientific discovery and technology transition in human systems, robotics and autonomy, spectrum systems, data analytics and more.
We are in the business of turning emerging ideas into new technologies for our customers. We embrace the diversity of thought, collaborating with some of the best and brightest in government, industry and academia. We partner with U.S. government service laboratories, universities, technology businesses and Lockheed Martin colleagues across the Corporation.
Our customers include the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity (IARPA), U.S. government service laboratories and, ultimately, the men and women of the U.S. armed forces.
We envision transformational technologies that will redefine global security. We envision a world where machines and data partner with people to enhance human ability. We are ATL, and we are wired into the future.
We Hire For:
- Autonomy and AI Software Engineers
- Autonomy and AI Leaders
- Information Operations
- Cyber Security Officers
- Computer Network Operations
- Research and Development Engineers
- Program Managers
- Systems Engineers
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Chief Technologists
Learn more about Advanced Technology Laboratories
Interested in learning more about ATL careers? Send your resume to our Talent Acquisition Team.
Opportunities with ATL
- Research Internship (CH) Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Associate Cyber Applied Research Scientist (CH) Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Associate Cyber Applied Research Scientist (AR) Arlington, Virginia
- Senior IT Network Engineer (CH) Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Senior Cyber Applied Research Scientist (CH) Cherry Hill, New Jersey