F-35 Autonomous Logistics Information Systems (ALIS), Support Equipment and Training
Join us for a virtual chat to discover ALIS F-35 opportunities available in the West Coast
October 1, October 8, October 15, October 22
Every Monday, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. EST
Our F-35 Lightning II Autonomous Logistics Information System (ALIS) Program is growing fast now. As new F-35 Fighter Jet Squadrons come on line they need lots of IT, Database, and Mission Planning support on the ground at Edwards. We are currently supporting both daytime and nighttime flight operations and missions. Our JSF ALIS software teams are an integral part of these mission critical flight operations and sorties.
Opportunities for this effort will be at multiple locations (Edwards Air Force Base, Calif., Lemoore, Calif., Eglin Air Force Base, Fla., Hill Air Force Base, Utah, Luke Air Force Base, Ariz., Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort, S.C., Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Ariz., Nellis Air Force Base, Nev. as well as OCONUS locations) and include:
- ALIS Systems Administrators with IT & COMSEC backgrounds
- ALIS Systems Administrators with Military Aviation Mission Planning backgrounds
- Database Administrators with Oracle or similar enterprise relations database administration (DBA) skills
- IT Systems Administrators with Windows and IT network backgrounds
- 4th or 5th Generation Fighter Jet Aviators with an interest in training new F-35 military aviators
Successful candidates will possess an active U.S. Government Secret Clearance and have the ability to obtain and maintain special program access to meet our eligibility requirements for these specific roles on the ALIS program. Our F-35 Lightning II program will have additional security clearance requirements as well.
Visit this page to learn more about our business, Rotary and Mission Systems.
Join our talent network and receive company news and job alerts to your inbox.