At Lockheed Martin, we have a long-standing commitment to successful job transition for America's veterans — providing opportunities for them to continue contributing to the security of our nation even after their military service.
Meet Our Military Relations Managers
Each of these managers has served and each has moved into an outstanding career with us. They know what you are going through because they've lived it.
Assistance Programs For You, Your Family, And Your Future
Our various Assistance Programs demonstrate our appreciation for your service. Programs include veteran assistance, spousal assistance, a program for wounded warriors.
Discover How Our Careers Fit Your Military Skills
Much of our work relates to the military. This is the place to learn about the possibilities that are open to you. Explore jobs that reflect your service experience or MOS/MOC.
LOCKHEED MARTIN IS A PRIME EMPLOYER OF AMERICA'S MILITARY TALENT.
There are several reasons for this, including the work we do...and the caliber of opportunities we offer.
Proven experience in all facets of military career transitioning.
- Military Relations Managers for you to connect with
- Regular attendance at military bases and transitioning military job fairs
- Partnerships with on-base transition centers
- Relationships with service academies and academy alumni online forums
- Attendance at and sponsorships of Service Academy Career Conferences
- Partnering with DoD-sponsored "Hiring for Heroes" events at bases throughout the country
- Targeted outreach to "Wounded Warriors"
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Centers to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mail by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.