DISCOVER THE CHOICES AND OPPORTUNITIES
Explore these hiring areas within Lockheed Martin that are among the fastest growing, newest and most highly visible.
Clicking a link will reveal details of a highlighted business, project or program. You will discover what makes each opportunity special - its innovative work, technologies, exciting growth and job or recruiting events. You will also find what positions we are actively hiring for, how to apply and more.
Be sure to check back often for details about our latest programs.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company is known for building the finest military aircraft in the world. This recognition was earned through relentless research and development of high-performance aircraft and by continuously seeking innovative and low-cost design and manufacturing strategies.
Information Systems & Global Solutions
Lockheed Martin Information Systems and Global Solutions (IS&GS) is comprised of 26,000 highly skilled professionals bringing together the full range of the corporation's information competencies in information technology solutions, management services, and advanced technology expertise.
- Antarctic Support Contract Program
- Consolidated Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN) Modification, Maintenance & Operations (CAMMO)
- Defense Intelligence Agency Enterprise Infrastructure Engineering Services (DIA EIES)
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) - Acropolis
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Controller Training Contract (CTC)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Information Technology Support Services (FERC ITSS)
- Federal Housing Administration Resource Center (FHA RC) Contract
- Global Systems Management Operations (GSM-O) Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS)
- Intelligence Community
- Intelligence Community > Cyber Technology Services (CTS)
- Intelligence Community > Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3)
- Intelligence Community > Silverquarter (SQ)
- Mega 4 Automated Litigation Support Program
- National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL), Research and Engineering Services
- Software Developers and Engineers
- Technical Services Support Contract (TSSC) IV
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) - Information Technology Infrastructure Program (ITIP)
Missiles & Fire Control
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Fire Control (MFC) is a recognized designer, developer and manufacturer of precision engagement aerospace and defense systems for the U.S. and allied militaries.
- Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) System Training
- Army Prepositioned Stock 5 (APS-5)
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers (C4) Assessment Division (C4AD)
- International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs' Program
- Special Operations Forces Contractor Logistics Support Services Program
- U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command / Aviation Field Maintenance (AMCOM AFM)
- U.S. Army Non-Standard Rotary Wing Aircraft (NSRWA)
Mission Systems and Training
Mission Systems and Training (MST) provides surface, air and undersea applications on more than 460 programs for U.S. military and international customers. The same expertise we provide to military customers is being applied to increase capabilities of U.S. and international civilian agencies.
- Database and IT Systems Opportunities
- Joint Forces Development Support Services (JFDSS)
- Software and Hardware Engineers
- Training and Logistics Solutions Program
Space is a demanding environment. But with systems built by Lockheed Martin, space is where the future takes flight, through partnerships that raise global communications, weather forecasting, space exploration and national security to new levels.