DISCOVER THE CHOICES AND OPPORTUNITIES
Explore these hiring areas within Lockheed Martin that are among the fastest growing, newest and most highly visible.
Clicking a link will reveal details of a highlighted business, project or program. You will discover what makes each opportunity special - its innovative work, technologies, exciting growth and job or recruiting events. You will also find what positions we are actively hiring for, how to apply and more.
Be sure to check back often for details about our latest programs.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company is known for building the finest military aircraft in the world. This recognition was earned through relentless research and development of high-performance aircraft and by continuously seeking innovative and low-cost design and manufacturing strategies.
Information Systems & Global Solutions
Lockheed Martin Information Systems and Global Solutions (IS&GS) is comprised of 26,000 highly skilled professionals bringing together the full range of the corporation's information competencies in information technology solutions, management services, and advanced technology expertise.
- Antarctic Support Contract Program
- Cleared Technical Professionals
- Commercial Cyber Solutions
- Consolidated Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN) Modification, Maintenance & Operations (CAMMO)
- Defense Counterterrorism Center (DCTC)
- Defense Intelligence Agency Enterprise Infrastructure Engineering Services (DIA EIES)
- Federal Housing Administration Resource Center (FHA RC) Contract
- Global Information Grid (GIG) Services Management-Operations (GSM-O)
- Mega 4 Automated Litigation Support Program
- Multi-Intelligence Analytical and Collection Support Services (MACSS)
- National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL), Research and Engineering Services
- Social Security Administration (SSA) Information Technology Support Services Contract (ITSSC)
- Software Developers and Engineers
- Software Engineers (King of Prussia)
- Space Ground Solutions
- Support for Platform Engineering and DevOps Integration (SPEDI)
- Technical Services Support Contract (TSSC) IV
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) - Information Technology Infrastructure Program (ITIP)
Missiles & Fire Control
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Fire Control (MFC) is a recognized designer, developer and manufacturer of precision engagement aerospace and defense systems for the U.S. and allied militaries.
- Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) System Training
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers (C4) Assessment Division (C4AD)
- Special Operations Forces Contractor Logistics Support Services Program
- Technical Operations and Applied Research Programs (TOAR)
- U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command / Aviation Field Maintenance (AMCOM AFM)
- U.S. Army Non-Standard Rotary Wing Aircraft (NSRWA)
Mission Systems and Training
Mission Systems and Training (MST) provides surface, air and undersea applications on more than 460 programs for U.S. military and international customers. The same expertise we provide to military customers is being applied to increase capabilities of U.S. and international civilian agencies.
- Autonomous Logistics Information Systems (ALIS)
- Integrated Warfare Systems and Sensors (IWSS)
- Joint Forces Development Support Services (JFDSS)
- Ship and Aviation Systems (Owego)
- Software and Firmware (Moorestown)
- Training and Logistics Solutions Program
- Undersea Systems
Space is a demanding environment. But with systems built by Lockheed Martin, space is where the future takes flight, through partnerships that raise global communications, weather forecasting, space exploration and national security to new levels.