DISCOVER THE CHOICES AND OPPORTUNITIES
Explore these hiring areas within Lockheed Martin that are among the fastest growing, newest and most highly visible.
Clicking a link will reveal details of a highlighted business, project or program. You will discover what makes each opportunity special - its innovative work, technologies, exciting growth and job or recruiting events. You will also find what positions we are actively hiring for, how to apply and more.
Be sure to check back often for details about our latest programs.
- Opportunities for RF Antenna Design Engineers
- U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command / Aviation Field Maintenance (AMCOM AFM) Team
- Network Services Opportunities on the Rapid Response Third Generation (R2-3G) Team
- Opportunities with the Joint Staff Information Network Systems and Support (JS INSS)
- Opportunities for Intelligence Professionals
- Opportunities with the Special Operations Forces Contractor Logistics Support Services Program
- Communications Technical Support Services (CTSS) Program
- Opportunities for HR Professionals
- Joint Strike Fighter (F-35) Flight Test Opportunities
- Opportunities in Indian Head, MD
- Opportunities with Antarctic Support Contract Program
- Opportunities with Customs and Border Protection Integrated Fixed Towers Contract
- Opportunities with the Department of Justice ESA-IV Contract
- Opportunities with the Defense Information Systems Agency GSM-O Program
- Opportunities with the Federal Housing Administration Resource Center (FHA RC) Contract
- Opportunities with GPS Control Segment Program
- Opportunities with Technical Services Support Contract (TSSC) IV
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Centers to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mail by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.