DISCOVER THE CHOICES AND OPPORTUNITIES
Explore these hiring areas within Lockheed Martin that are among the fastest growing, newest and most highly visible.
Clicking a link will reveal details of a highlighted business, project or program. You will discover what makes each opportunity special - its innovative work, technologies, exciting growth and job or recruiting events. You will also find what positions we are actively hiring for, how to apply and more.
Be sure to check back often for details about our latest programs.
- Intelligence Community Opportunities
- Opportunities with Information Systems and Global Solutions (IS&GS) Civil
- Opportunities with the Global Combat Support System - Marine Corps (GCSS-MC)
- Future Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Sustainment & Acquisition Construct (FISAC)
- Human Resources Command Enterprise Services Support Order (HRC ETSO)
- Defense Intelligence Agency Joint Intelligence Operations Center Europe (JIOCEUR)
- Defense Intelligence Agency Enterprise Infrastructure Engineering Services (DIA EIES)
- U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command / Aviation Field Maintenance (AMCOM AFM) Team
- Opportunities with the Joint Staff Information Network Systems and Support (JS INSS)
- Opportunities for the Joint Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Organization
- Opportunities with the Special Operations Forces Contractor Logistics Support Services Program
- Opportunities for HR Professionals
- Joint Strike Fighter (F-35) Flight Test Opportunities
- Opportunities with Antarctic Support Contract Program
- Opportunities with Customs and Border Protection Integrated Fixed Towers Contract
- Opportunities with the Department of Justice ESA-IV Contract
- Opportunities with the Defense Information Systems Agency GSM-O Program
- Opportunities with the Federal Housing Administration Resource Center (FHA RC) Contract
- Opportunities with GPS Control Segment Program
- Opportunities with Technical Services Support Contract (TSSC) IV
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Centers to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mail by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.