DISCOVER THE CHOICES AND OPPORTUNITIES
Explore these hiring areas within Lockheed Martin that are among the fastest growing, newest and most highly visible.
Clicking a link will reveal details of a highlighted business, project or program. You will discover what makes each opportunity special - its innovative work, technologies, exciting growth and job or recruiting events. You will also find what positions we are actively hiring for, how to apply and more.
Be sure to check back often for details about our latest programs.
- Army Pre-Positioned Stock 5 (APS-5)
- Advanced Development Programs (ADP) / Skunk Works®
- Opportunities for Satellite Communications and Payload Engineering
- Opportunities for RF Manufacturing and Production Technicians
- Global Systems Management Operations (GSM-O) Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS)
- Opportunities for Genomics/Bioinformatics Scientists
- Opportunities with Veterans Benefits Management System (VBMS)
- Opportunities with Mission Systems and Training - Technical Operations
- Communications- Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center- Border Management Task Force (CERDEC BMTF)
- Opportunities with the Joint Forces Development Support Services (JFDSS) Team
- Opportunities with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Controller Training Contract (CTC)
- Opportunities for Operations Research Analysts
- Opportunities with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) – Information Technology Infrastructure Program (ITIP)
- Opportunities with the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command/Aviation Field Maintenance (AMCOM AFM) Program
- Opportunities with the International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs' Program
- Opportunities with the Training and Logistics Solutions Program
- Opportunities with the Mega 4 Automated Litigation Support Program
- Opportunities with the National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL), Research and Engineering Services
- Opportunities with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Information Technology Support Services (FERC ITSS)
- Intelligence Community Opportunities
- Future Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Sustainment & Acquisition Construct (FISAC)
- Defense Intelligence Agency Enterprise Infrastructure Engineering Services (DIA EIES)
- Opportunities with the Special Operations Forces Contractor Logistics Support Services Program
- Opportunities for HR Professionals
- Joint Strike Fighter (F-35) Flight Test Opportunities
- Opportunities with Antarctic Support Contract Program
- Opportunities with the Federal Housing Administration Resource Center (FHA RC) Contract
- Opportunities with Technical Services Support Contract (TSSC) IV
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Centers to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mail by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.