Cyber, Ships and Advanced Technologies (CSAT)
The Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) team in Owego, New York, is seeking experienced professionals with two plus years of industry experience in Hardware, Software, Systems Engineering, and Integration and Test to support a wide range of systems in areas such as avionics development, electronic warfare, recognition technologies, unmanned systems, and space systems.
Candidates will have the opportunity to work on several programs that may include both fixed and rotary wing platforms such as the VH-92 Helicopter, MH-60 Helicopter, Combat Search and Rescue, F-35 Lightning II, B-2, Unmanned Aerial Systems, Orion Space Program, and others.
Click on our job search button to submit your résumé online.
Opportunities are located in our Owego, New York facility. Join our team if you have experience in the following:
- Hardware Engineering
- Digital Circuit Card Design
- RF / Analog Hardware Design
- Specialized Test Equipment Design
- Software Engineering
- Algorithm, User Interface, and Application Development
- Diagnostic Software Development
- Embedded Software Development
- Software Test and Verification
- Systems Engineering
- Aircraft Installation Design
- Avionics Navigation, Networking & Communications
- Electronic Warfare
- Information Assurance / Cyber-Security
- Reliability / Maintainability Engineering
- Requirements Decomposition
- Scripting, Testing, and Debugging
- Sensor Integration (radar, acoustics, data links, etc.)
- System Design / Requirements Development / Integration and Testing
Candidates selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Visit this page to learn more about our business, Rotary and Mission Systems.