We invite you to explore our many rewarding career possibilities. We think you will find total value with exciting challenges, career development, excellent Lockheed Martin compensation and benefits ... all while making a real difference to our world.
Refine & Narrow Your Job Search
To begin your exploration of our career opportunities, use the Job Search tool below. Select the appropriate job category to search within based on the following criteria:
- Recent college graduates obtaining a degree or college graduates with less than one year of professional work experience.
- Experienced professionals initiating a career path change by earning a second degree in an unrelated field.
- College students currently enrolled in degree programs.
- Vocational, Trade or Technical School graduates
If you are a current Lockheed Martin employee, any submission for a job posting must occur from the internal LM Careers site to receive consideration.
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Centers to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mail by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
AND JOB SEEKER TOOLS
Developing a profile will enable you to create job seeking tools and give you access to the following additional features:
- » Submit resume/CV
- » Create a search agent
- » Save jobs to a job cart
- » Check the status of already submitted jobs
To both create and access your account, select the option below that best matches your job category.