JOIN US AS AN
INTERN OR CO-OP
All internships and co-ops offer the chance to gain real-world experience. But few can offer you an opportunity to make a real impact on the world.
Here at Lockheed Martin, our student programs include assignments that will catapult you into the future of technology and creativity. You might develop new systems to be deployed in space, cyberspace or military arenas. Help design and manufacture breakthrough products for air, land or maritime applications. Or analyze business unit operations for greater efficiency and profitability.
It all depends on how big your dreams are. Whatever your direction, we can help move you forward with competitive salaries, flexible schedules and more:
- Challenging work that provides clear objectives, continuous feedback and prospects for future opportunities at Lockheed Martin
- Leadership Development Series of training modules that groom you for professional success through strong business, communication, and customer support skills
- Formal end-of-assignment presentation of your concepts, ideas and experiences to an audience of team leaders and executives
Supportive Workplace Environment
- Leaders and mentors who offer guidance during your internship or co-op, and support for your overall career goals
- Buddy Program that will help you assimilate into our environment and culture with greater ease
- Access to company executives eager to share their experience and knowledge as technology, engineering, and business pioneers
- Peer-to-peer "community interchanges" where students share projects and programs with one another
- Volunteer activities, social events, and networking opportunities with your local team members
We look for all Engineering majors, as well as Mathematics, Physics, Business, Finance, and associated disciplines. Many of our positions also require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Visit the following links for more details.
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Centers to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mail by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.