Explore Our Professional Development Courses
A major part of our commitment to you involves helping you grow your career and widen your professional horizons.
Watch videos and read stories of Lockheed Martin employees talking about how they've pushed their careers beyond what they thought was possible.
About Security Clearances
While not all the jobs we offer require clearance, a fair number of them do. Learn about the advantages of obtaining a clearance.
SOME OF WHAT WE'RE DOING
At Lockheed Martin you will find a company that highly values your experience.
We offer opportunities to shape the most compelling projects and technologies, such as:
- Pioneering the F-35 Lightning II, the most advanced combat aircraft ever built
- Classified systems for critical intelligence and national programs
- Simulation and battlefield systems that expertly train and protect our troops
- Information technology for Homeland Security
- Air traffic management systems
- Game changing revolutions in Cyber Security
- Undersea, airborne and land-based unmanned vehicles
- Breakthroughs in hundreds of DoD and commercial projects
- Next-generation advances as the #1 I.T. provider to the federal government...
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Centers to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mail by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.