Total Value: Engage Your Possibilities
At Lockheed Martin, we're committed to the growth and development of our diverse teams of employees, from interns, to experienced professionals, to military service men and women transitioning into civilian life.
Growth & Development Opportunities:
- Mentoring and coaching
- Internal and external educational opportunities
- Informal and formal career-building programs
- Skills and abilities enhancement
- Opportunities for promotion and advancement
- Networking opportunities with company leaders
Training & Initiatives:
The Center for Leadership Excellence (CLE)
The CLE, a 300,000-square-foot conference center and lodging facility located adjacent to corporate headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland, supports leadership training, professional development, learning sessions and business meetings, as well as conferences and symposiums.
With eight large training rooms, 18 conference rooms, a 250-seat amphitheater and special events space, it's a valuable venue for employees to continuously strengthen their leadership skills.
Through leadership development and business-based functional seminars, CLE participants can refresh their leadership skills while learning about new business concepts and applications, through many programs, including:
- Advanced Business Case
- Business Management Institute
- Capturing New Business Institute
- Competitive Intelligence/Positioning to Win
- Contracts Leadership Institute
- Customer Capture Workshop
- Customer Relations Institute
- Doing Business Overseas Institute
- Financial Strategies Program
- Leadership Fundamentals Program
- Leading with Organizational Impact
- Leading with Outstanding Customer Experience
- Mid-Level Core Simulation
- Program Management Institute
- Strategic Thinking for Executives
- Supply Chain Institute
In a mentorship at Lockheed Martin, you'll gain meaningful relationships and valuable knowledge to facilitate your development. You'll benefit from short- and long-term relationships with expert mentors and advisors, who will instill in you the expertise, values, skills, perspectives, attitudes and proficiencies to succeed in a career with us.
Performance Management System
Ongoing learning and career development is an integral part of our culture. Our Performance Management System enables more meaningful and frequent interaction between employees and leaders, in the form of providing and receiving performance feedback, career planning, coaching and mentoring, recognition, evaluation and more.